Chapter 3-5: A Flock Of Crows

Captain! Enemy battleship off the port boaw.

The order was repeated back down the line. If one heard it then they would shout it. The process repeated until I called out the order. Summer Qrow and Raven talked among themselves.
"Ready the cannons on the port side!" Tai called out the order which was repeated down to the front of the ship. From the back you see heads moving all over the place it looked like chaos, it was probably even worst on the ship deck. Everything moved like a well oiled machine.
"Where the sky and ocean reflect off each other," summer snuck up behind me, her cheeks puffed when she didn't get a reaction out of me, "anyway...that's pretty poetic for your dad." My eyes squinted looking out in the distance at the ship. Where those two are most likely on, "hellooooo?"
"You should stop Summer," Raven stepped in, Summer cocked an eye brow confused by the sudden statement, "see the look he has in his eyes, I've seen it before. Let's get ready. Y/N, once the fireworks starts going off just wait for Qrow and I to give the signal. Then begin the boarding process."
"How would you know they'll be close enough to broad them?"
"If Bael is anything like Y/N. They'll want to meet each other head on. No tricks no schemes. Just a father son brawl."
That little dot at the ocean horizon grew larger and larger as time went by. In the distance the large grey clouds followed behind. After a while it stopped moving. I gave the signal to stop, I'm not falling into my old mans hands.
My scroll vibrated, ringing two times, "keep your eyes on that ship Tai," an image of the past popped up on my scroll. I used this image for most of my KMSN teammates. A team photo of all of us. Nero, that larger lovable pillow stayed in the back Shiro Milla were to my right and left I smacked myself in the middle. Nero pulled Shiro and Milla together in a surprise. Their faces were shocked, while mine was a face of pain since both of them gave me an elbow to each side of my ribs. It wasn't the best photo but it was one where we all acted like each other.
"You have some nerve calling..."
"Oh, I get it you and Milla aren't on the best of terms." My dad spoke on the other end of the call, "with a love triangle aside, I do wanna talk to you."
"Talk? The days of talking is over. Theirs no point in trying to reason with yo-"
"Their is always a time to try." Bael's voice! Thats impossible the fact that he's standing right behind was impossible. I ripped Aoi off my back twisting her handle to build momentum in my swing. Shoosh! Bael and I had cold steel against out throats. I was startled it was painted in my face, my eyes squinted brows narrowing. He stood in front of me his head held high the edge of my blade scrapping the tip of his adamsapple. We moved in unison pulling back on the hilt of our blade. Our swords crossed each other forming an X our foreheads meet each other with rough contact.
"Get the fuck off my ship..." my whipped words of hate towards him.
"I just want to talk before anything happens." Bael whispered. My eyes shifted to the blindsides, STRQ had presented their weapons on Bael. A factor wasn't played. Milla was glued to Baels back. She held a new weapon. Actually it looked like her buster sword broke down into smaller swords...that's some anime shit. But considering her semblance she could swing that damn thing like a butter knife.
"Bael we're out numbered..." Milla stayed the obvious, why come aboard in a situation like this. Our weapons started to glow orange.
Bael chuckled, pushing each other back we swung back at each other. Cling! Clang! Clung. Bael knocked my weapon out of my hands shooting to my side. Side stepping back garbing Aoi by the handle I reached under my coat pulling out Ace of Rose aiming at Bael.
"Parlay!"
"Par-le?" What the fuck terminology was he using on me?
"captain, parlay, is a term we pirates use as a term of negotiations." One crew member called out. Guess he just saw a small show. I'm not a pirate, I don't have to follow by the sea. I pulled back in the hammer, "Captain, as sailors of the sea, we do best to follow the rules of the sea you see."
"Okay.... our with it Bael what do you want."
"From one Captain to another," more like a bastard to his son, "I want to speak to you in private. If you find the dialogue unacceptable then we will have out battle; however if you are able to trust my words then I wish to end this conflict."
"One condition, Milla stays out here..."
-my terms were agreed to. I don't think this is how negotiations are handled at sea...