Hey NoName gang 🖤

So first off I want to say thank you for clicking on my book. I along with other authors on Wattpad work somewhat hard to create the content or works that we put up and it makes me happy beyond belief when someone steps into the world I created.

A little background info about this book, I wanted to try and write something different from what I usually write. So I've stepped into a different style of writing and I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Also please don't put up hate comments. Although I don't mind them there are other readers who do. I don't mind constructive criticism or even you expressing your distaste for things that happen in the book but there is a way to do it without coming off as rude and disrespectful. We come here to read and write not hate on others, ain't nobody got time for that.

I love love love reading the comments so don't be afraid to respectfully tell me what you think. Also if you like a chapter do me a big favor and vote on it. That shows me what you the readers like and I can then make more content like that in other books.

Also, until you see a check mark next to the Book title or I upload a comment saying that this book is complete, there will be grammatical errors here and there. I would appreciate if you pointed them out but please don't loose your mind over it. 

If you like what your reading a lot then please follow me and stay in tune for when I update or upload new stories to your liking. Hope you like what I worked on!

***

-Have you ever cheated or been cheated on?🖤

Follow me on istg @xbornbeautifulx