Ch. 12

"How am I tempting you, your the one tempting me," I said.

"How so?" He asked.

"I'm the one with the fiancé," I said.

"Please don't remind me," he said annoyed.

"Therefore  I'm the one who is tempted," I said. 

"I don't mind being a temptation," he said kissing my neck. "As long as it gets me to be with you," he whispered.

I wanted this man. I wanted him now. I didn't feel like this with Ross. And I don't know how long it will take until I do. Call me impatient but I don't want to wait.

"Then do it," I said. He looked up at me.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Tell me how to tempt you so you can do those things to me," I said. He smirked.

"What things?" He asked. Seriously. Now I have to say them.

"You know," I said poking his shoulder.

"Actually I forgot," he said rubbing his temple as if he was trying to remember. I let out a sigh. Maybe I was going to regret this.

"Have sex with me," I said quietly. He leaned his head in.

"I'm sorry i didn't quite catch that," he said.

"Fuck me," I said louder. "Do everything you said you were going to do, fuck me on your desk, fuck me in a Café," I said. "Fuck me right here and right now," I said.

He watched my lips and eyes. He licked his lips and so did I. He pushed himself on the outside my panties and through the thin fabrics I felt his monstrous length underneath.

I closed my eyes and held my breath. If he felt this good on the outside how good does he feel o  the inside.

"It's too bad you said yes because now I'm going to fuck you senseless until you can walk anymore even if you want to stop," he said. I nodded.

"Please," I said quietly and he rubbed himself on me.

"I'm going to fuck your pussy and make you cum time and time again. Then I'm going to fuck that plump little ass of your and leave my finger prints all over it, and that mouth of you is going to get fucked too," he said devilishly.

I reach my hand to the waistband of his pants and let the tips my finger slip into his pants. I made sure to keep my eyes on his  as I reach in.

I felt something hard. I reached even further into his pants and couldn't even wrap my hand around him. The thought of this is my body made me wet and as I felt the tip of his length I knew he was wet to.

I pulled out my hand and as I looked him in the eyes I licked the tip of my fingers. He closed his eyes and his chest rose up and down.

Did I really have that big of an affect on him? He pulled me off the counter and took off his suit jack and put it on my body.

"Stay here," he said. Whaaaa....

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because I want you, but I want you in my bed," he said. "I'll go get some clothes. I'll pick you up tomorrow night at your job. If you don't want this to happen don't come, if I see you there tomorrow night, I'm claiming you as my woman not as a temptation," he said. "So think carefully," he said as he left.

His woman. I brought my fingers to my lips and tried to hold back a smile but it came out any ways.

Later that night when I got home Emily avoided me. She was mad but I could tell from little actions she was trying not to go near me because she was hiding something.