Ch. 5

Right now I was comparing the CEOs modern style pictures with some different elegant pieces of furniture and designs on the computer.

"Hey Emily, what do think of this?" I asked her showing her the entrance designs I made. She got up and walked to my computer.

"Oh wow, Angel this is amazing," she said sitting her papers down. "Did you didn't the other side?" She asked. 

"No," I said. "I don't have any pictures, blue prints or 3D models of the rooms," I added. She smacked her lips.

"That sucks," there weren't any image models in the folders?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Nope," I said. 

"We need to contact the CEO or his assistant to get that before we do anything else than. Designing half a room is just as bad as not designing it," she said.

"True," I agreed.

"I'll go ask Kevin to contact the CEO," she said walking toward the door. She was almost out the office when I remembered something.

"Wait, he gave me his business card," I said.

"Oh good," she said walking over to me. I dug in my purse and pulled it out then handed it to her. I went back to designing.

"Angel?"she said.

"Yes?" I said while typing.

"This is the CEO's business card," she said.

"That's what I said," I say while looking up at her now. She had big eyes.

"I thought you meant the CEO's assistant gave you a business card," she said. "This is a direct line to the CEO himself," she said.

"Really?"I said getting up to look at the card. Why did he give this to me and not Kevin.

"When did he give this to you?" She asked with a big smile on her face.

"It's not whatever is going on in that mind of yours. He gave it to me after the meeting so that I can relay I ideas and updates to him," I said.

"Yeah, right," she snorted. "He gave it to you so he can text you and send you some lovin" she said. I shook my head and turned around. Lisa entered the office and walked out way.

"Want to head to a party tonight girls?" Lisa asked.

"Where at?" Emily asked. 

"The Crescent Moon club," she said. "My friend is celebrating a financial breakthrough at her company and she is throwing a party. She said I could invite some friends," she finished.

"We'll come," Emily's said.

"I love how you just volunteered me," I said. "For obvious reasons I think you know why I can't go to a club Emily," I said.

"I don't do t see one reason why you can't," she said.

"Are you talking about that boyfriend of yours Angel," Lisa said. "He wouldn't mind you going out to have a little fun,"she continued.

"That's right, do something for you Angel, your going," Emily said.

When we finished working that day Emily took me to go get our hair and nail done. We went back home and got dressed before Lisa came to pick us up. 

"Angel come here!" Emily yelled from her room. I ran to her room and she held two dresses up to my body. "Try this on," she said. 

I went to the bathroom and put on this dress that I should call a second skin. It was hugging every inch of my body. It's creme color smooth against my skin. I can't go out looking like this. I have a boyfriend. Not that I'm sexy but I would be a walking temptation.