Ch.8

Right now Kevin and I were taking pictures and notes about the room we were in. The other team members went off in pairs also.

"This place is absolutely beautiful," Kevin said. "Make sure you get some images of these light fixtures also.

"Will do," I said while taking a picture of the thin waterfall wall that was in the middle of the room. I walked around it to see it separated an a desk from what looked like a waiting area.

"How are you going to incorporate an elegant theme to this?" Kevin asked as he walked around touching the walls and whatnot.

"I'm not sure yet but since the foundation of this place, the walls and floors and windows, scream the modern style maybe the actual pieces of furniture and the light fixtures can be the elegant features," I said.

"Sound like a good idea," I turned to see Calvin walking into the room. His eyes met mine until Kevin stepped in front of his to ask some questions.

My phone buzzed and I took it out. It was Ross. It said let's meet at the Café for lunch. We probably should meet up but today I'm going to be stuck at this company all day. I sent his a message say I can't, I'm busy and my team took a trip related to our project. My phone buzzed again but Kevin called my name so I put it away.

"Yes?" I said.

"Show the CEO some of you ideas about the contraction of the modern and elegant you were talking about. I'm going to go find Emily and get the some paper work," he said before walking out of this room.

I looked at Calvin who was looking straight back at me. I turned my head rolling my eyes. When will this day be over. I started writing some notes about the furniture that was currently in the room when suddenly I felt a warm heat at my neck.

"Out of all the rooms in this building, I had to find you in my office," he said. I could tell that if I turned or took a step back I would bump into him.

"What do you want?" I asked as politely as I could.

"You," he said. I had to make sure that it wasn't obvious I needed a breath of air. I stepped forward to get away from him but that only put me in a more dangerous spot.

I was right in front of his desk and he used this as an opportunity to trap me in that spot with his arms. His body was pressed against my own. What is he doing?!

"You know I had an interesting dream last light," he said. He brought his lips to my neck. I bit my bit hard. "We were standing right here. Only in a more, compromising position," he said. My breathing was getting heavier. "There are so little things I need to do to make that dream a reality," he added as his hands grabbed my waist.

"I-I have a boyfriend," I said. Damn my mouth for stuttering. I wanted it to come off strong as if I meant it.

"So?" He said. His lips placed light kissed on my neck and shoulders. No Angel. No! "Don't you remember what I told you yesterday?" He asked.

"Y-yes," I said.

"If I get you alone...," he said as his hand griped my waist and his pulled it to his own. God this felt to good. It was not suppose to feel this good.

I felt something hard poking my on my ass. I let out an involuntary moan and I griped the desk as he rubbed himself on me. I needed to stop this. Think about Ross. Think about your boyfriend. 

I forcefully turned and to push him away but that was a big mistake. When I turn that hard piece of steel was now poking into my lady friend.

I gripped the table even harder and bit my lip to hold back and involuntary noises. As I opened my mouth to tell him to stop his lips captured my own.

I hated it. I hated how much I liked it. I hated that my heart was beating faster in anticipation. I hated that around this man I could trust myself.

I knew I was going to regret it later but this is now. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him back. He kissed my the same way he did last night. Softly. He pushed himself impossibly closer to my body and I let out moans in his mouth as  I rubbed myself against him. His hands went the the back of my thighs and he lift me onto the desk. 

This forced me to open my legs. Thank god I was wearing pants. He wrapped my legs around his waist and rubbed him self on me. I had to stop kissing him because I could breath from moaning and kissing at the same time. 

Instead his kissed my neck, shoulders and collarbone. His hands griped my behind and he thrusted on me making my moans a little louder. I gripped his shirt as if my life depended on it. I lifted my other hand to cover my mouth from letting out the noise but he grabbed my hand in his own.

"Let them hear," he whispered. What? He thrusted on me harder. I was starting to feel how big this hard peel of steel that was ramming onto me.

"I-," I started. I can't get a sentence out.

"You what?" He said in a deep voice that rumbled through my body.

"I-I need to s-stop," I said. Finally.

"Then stop," he said. But he didn't stop rubbing himself on me. In fact he went harder. I felt heat building up into my lower stomach. 

"Thanks for the paperwork," I hear Kevin's voice say from down the hall. Calvin still didn't stop his movement.

"S-stop," I said. And he did. 

"If that door was locked, I'd be fucking every inch of your body on every each of this desk," he said. I gasped and he kissed me one last time before letting me go and leaving the room.

What was I going to do now. I fixed my shirt and pants. I got off the desk and just stood there. This man would be death of me. After all the guilt I felt about cheating on Ross yesterday, I had the nerve to do it again today.

Maybe I will take Emily's advice and not tell him. Or maybe I should just tell him and if we break up, take responsibility for what I did. I sighed as I grabbed my camera and left this room.

I will leave this room for someone else to work on I need to work on something else other than that.

All throughout that day I spent my time going in and out of rooms and avoiding Calvin at all cost. 

We all went to the lobby on the first floor at 6:00 when we were done. 

"You all did a great job today," Kevin said. There were some victorious woops and yeahs from the crowd.

"I agree," said Calvin. I turn to see him coming out the elevator. Oh god. Why does he have to be here. It's his building you turd. I mentally slap myself and walk next to Emily where she turns to smirk at me. "Why don't I take you all out to dinner tonight," he said. "My treat," he added.

There were more woops and yeahs from the team members including Kevin.

"I'll pass," I said turning to walk out. But I got dragged back by somebody holding my arm.

"Is there some reason you don't want to go to lunch with the CEO?" Emily asked out loud trying to sound as if she were confused. I peered at her through my eyes and she just wink at me.

"Yeah, the CEO is giving this generous offer I think you should take if Angel," said Kevin. "Besides we all came here in one van together," he added.

"I can get a taxi," I said. His smiled dropped and then seemed to shoot lasers from his eyes to mind that said if I didn't go I was going to be in big trouble when we got back to the office.

"But then again I guess I could," I said through gritted teeth.

"That's nice to here, then shall we get going?" Calvin said. As he walked past me I could help but see the wink he gave me. It seemed Emily noticed you because she was smiling big and slapping my arm in excitement.

"Ugh, I hate my life," I said as Emily practically dragged me out the door.

***

-Did you want to be a CEO or have any other kind a job when you were younger?🖤

Follow me on istg @xbornbeautifulx