Ch. 14

Calvin was kissing me as he carried me into his house. I held onto tight to him not wanting to let go. I was his. Finally. I didn't have a second thought or feel any type of guilt as he kissed me or touch me.

He shut a door and set me down so I was standing. He broke the kiss and looked me in eyes probably searching for any signs of regret or doubt but I knew they weren't there.

I reached forward and pulled off his suit jacket letting it fall to the floor. I unbuttoned his shirt from top to bottom and when it fell I saw his muscular stomach chest and arms.

He reached for the collar of my shirt. I looked in his eyes as I waited for him to unbutton my shirt but when a rip sounded and a breeze hit my chest I knew he had other things in mind.

"There is no one here to stop me from having you now Angel," he said deeply and I let his voice sink into me. Afterwards he ripped my skirt off to and that left me in my black lace bra and panties. I bent down and undid the belt to his pants I looked up at him to see him biting his lip.

I smirked in the mind at the affect I had on him and then proceeded to unzip and pull his pants down. Looking at him I saw the huge bulge trying to push threw his underwear. I stood on my feet again and he immediately captured my lips with his own.

As we kissed passionately he suddenly break off the kiss and points behind me. I turn around to see him pointing to a big black bed.

"Sit in the bed," he said. I turn and walked away from him sitting on the bed. He stood where he was trying to catch his breath it seem as he watched me.

"What do I do now?" I asked. His eyes looked at my body from head to toe.

"Undress," he said. "Completely," he added. He crossed his arms and watched me. For a moment I just sat there.

"By myself?" I asked confused. He nodded. I felt more comfortable with him undressing me then I did undressing myself.

I stood up from the bed and undid my bra. I let it slowly fall to the floor and looked up at him to see his eyes glued to my breast. I wanted him on me and not where he was.

I turn around and slid my panties off, and after peeking at him over my shoulder, I climbed onto the bed and crawled to the top where the pillows were. I sat down and started to pinch my own nipples and also let my hand slid down  and starting running myself.

I felt a weight on the bed and opened my eyes to see Calvin watching me with hungry eyes. He grabbed my angles and slowly slid his hands up my legs until they stopped at my thighs.

He watched my eyes as he spread my legs open and started kissing me on the inside of my thighs and then kissing my lady friend. I let's my head fall back and reached down and gripped his hair pulling his mouth up to mine.

He kissed me hungrily and as I pulled him onto me he slid off his underwear. I felt his raw member against my pussy. And I was instantly wet. Juices slipped out of me and onto his dick already making it slick.

He groaned in my ear and I started to thrust my hips up against him. The steel pole of his was making me wet and crazy.

"Calvin," I begged.

I then felt something at my entrance. He slid into me slowly. I pulled his hair out of pain and pleasure. He kissed my lips as pushed into me slowly try to help my body adjust to his monstrous length.

"This is gonna hurt Angel," he said in between kisses.

"Then please just do it," I said quietly. I wanted the pain over and Th e pleasure to begin. He looked at me for a second before grabbing my hands in his own. He then slammed his dick into me making me scream hell and mercy.

I squeezed his hands with my own and then he began to slowly thrust in and out of me. After a while the pain had faded and pleasure had taken over. He thrusting was ever so sweet and slow.

As I kissed him I turned us around so that I was sitting on top of him riding his dick. On of his hands massages my breast and the other was gripping my ass. I pushed my self to right he full length. Each time I landed down sweet juices would flow out of me and onto his dick. 

My breast bounced up and down as I rode him and his moans covered the room. It was the most beautiful sound I heard. I looked down at him to see his eyes already on mine.

"I want m-more," I said through a grunt as I came down on him. He then gripped my waist with no of his hand stopping my movement and began to thrust into me from underneath me.

I bounced on top of his body. He thrusting became faster and I lost count of how many times I had let my cum fall onto him. The only sound in this room was the wetness of our bodies snaking together and both of our loud moans.

He lauded me back down and lifted my legs up as he began to thrust harder and fast. I thought Ross was going all out earlier but Calvin was telling me by his actions that Toss has nothing on him. 

He pounded into me at full speed making me cum again and again. The thing that excites me the most was that Calvin didn't look tired. He had a hungry look his his eyes that said he was going to ravish my body until there was nothing left.

He sucked my breast and thrusted into all throughout the night. When my body couldn't take anymore it was 4:00am in the morning. Hour of fucking each other and it still wasn't enough for us. He thrusted into slowly as my body came to a close.

"When you wake up I'll do it all over again," he whispered in my ear. I moaned as I let the feeling of his dick in my body fill me up.

***

-Ever saw something you can't unsee?🖤

Follow me on istg @xbornbeautifulx