Ch. 9

We walked into a fancy restaurant. Honestly I didn't expect anything less from Mr. Rich CEO. 

We sat at a table for ten people since that's how many people were in our team and Calvin just happen to sit next me.

With my luck who would have know. Everyone order beers and wine but Calvin ordered me orange juice.

I looked at him.

"We know how you get with alcohol now," he whispered to me and I just shook him off and focused on the bread rolls in front of me.

Everyone was talking about the when we were going to have our next meeting and making bets on how long this project was going to take.

"I think it'll take about eight months," Kevin said. 

"We not construction workers, we aren't building the structure of the office we are simple taking the task of designing the inside," she said. "I think it'll take two months," she said after thinking.

"That's a bit far fetched don't you think," Kevin said doubting her answer. Emily was best at determining the time certain projects would take and certain task in the projects so I believed her but her and Kevin never seemed to agree on anything. Even when they knew the other person was right.

I grabbed a bread roll and bite it and then felt something on my leg. I looked down to see Calvins hand sitting on my leg. What the hell?!

I looked up at him but he was watching Kevin and Emily's debate unfold. I bit my bread roll and looked at his hand again. I put my hand on his and tried to pick it up to remove it but he gripped my leg.

I looked up at him and he looked at me and then back at Kevin and Emily's conversation. 

His am hand rubbed my leg even when the food came. For a while I just ignored it until I realized his hand was getting higher and higher.

I look down to see his hand literally and inch away from my lady friend. I folded my hand in my lap stopping his hand from going any further.

He needs to stop and I need to stop doing this to each other. I have a boyfriend for crying out loud.

I looks over at my hands and then back up at me.

"How would like it if I did the same to you?" I said quickly putting my hand on his lap but accidentally placing it on his manhood. I instantly moved my hands and it looked like his eyes got darker. "I'm sorry," I quickly said. 

I averted my eyes elsewhere as my face turned red. I could feel his eyes boring into me. I let out a fake loud yawn and suggested that we should go and Emily show my red face and knew I was serious.

We all headed to the van and Calvin was say goodbye to everyone. As I walked to the van quickly Calvin pulled me back by the loophole of my pants and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I guess your extra lucky today," he said. Me? Lucky? Don't make me laugh.

"What are you talking about," I said trying to pull away from him. He pulled me closer.

"I almost bent you over the table and fucked the living daylights out of you in front of all your coworkers but I guess luck came and got you today," he said in a quiet deep voice.

I immediately pulled away from him and turned to walk on the van but Emily stood there jaw dropped as she watched me. Can this get any more embarrassing?

I walked past Emily and onto the van. 

"Oh no missy, we are gonna talk about what just happened," she said as the van door closed. The driver started driving off as we took our seat. I looked out and the windows were not translucent. Ah so there is a god.