Ch. 6

I turned to see Calvin. He pulled me away from the guy but he couldn't pull me away from the crowd.

"Your seriously drunk?" He asked. "After that much alcohol?" He added. I swayed my body to the music and him in his suit just stood there.

"Let's have fuuuun," I said. He looked at me.

"That guy told you to grind on him and you were just about to. Why would you just agree to anything anybody says," he asked. I shrugged. He is putting a dimmer on my mood. Let's find some eye candy that we can eat.

"I'm just beeeeing a niceeeee personnn," I said poking him in the chest. 

"So if I said to fuck me you would?" He said in disbelief. I jumped and wrapped my arms round his neck and pushed my body against his. Ah this felt good.

"Let'ssss find aaaaa quiet to doooo it," I whispered to him with a smile on my face. He grabbed me by the waists and pulled me from the crowd. He  brought me to the stool where he payed for his drink.

"Have a nice night," the bartender said.

"We going to gooooo fuck," I giggled. The bartender nodded his head. "Do you want tooooo join us, we loveeeee sharingggg," I said. Before the bartender could speak Calvin wrapped him arm even tighter around my waste.

"She was kidding, I don't share," he said and then dragged me out of the club.

"That was mean, yourrrr a biggg meannniiee," I said while pouting. We got into the back seat of a car and it began to drive off. "Wow a carrr that driveeees  byyy itsss seeelf ," I said amazed. He laughed at this.

He took of his suit jacket and I saw his muscles flex. My body started heating up at the sight.

"Areee weeee starting nowww," I asked before I reached for the bottom of my dress. Yay!

"Stop," he said while grabbing my hand. I scooted closer to him and put my hand under his chin. I pulled  his faced towards mine.

"Thissss is what youuuu did to me," I said. "I likked ittt,"I giggled. "At firsttt I thouuughht you wereeee going to make my life aaaaa livvving hell for runnnning into youu but you're not liiiiked that, yourrr very sexy, I mean nicccce. Honestly yourrr bottthh," I said. I could feel his heart beat faster.

I pulled his chin down to mine and I watched his lips. They were beautiful. I licked my lips and then looked up ate his eyes to see him watching me. Not stopping me but watching me.

I brought my lips close to his so they were barely touching. I closed my eyes and kissed him. Up until now I've only known a peck and a rough kiss. This was soft and sweet. 

Slowly I kissed him and then he started to kiss me back. He brought his hands to the side of me face as he kissed me ever so gently. His tongue slowly made its way into my mouth and I moaned as he explored every inch of my mouth slowly as if he were memorizing it.

As I kissed him I made my way into his lap and he held me close to his body. He kissed my mouth painfully slow and I slowly started to grind myself against his dress pants. Every time I went down with my grinds I felt something harder than steel poking my lady friend. And every time it did I let out a moan which lead to him letting out a grunt. He thrusted his waist up a few times making my body go limp in his arms.

I pulled back from kissing him and a tear fell down my face.

"Whyyyy can't my boyfrienddddd be like youuuu," I said. He froze what he was doing and his eyes studied me. He didn't say anything but he stopped what he was doing and instead just hugged me.