Chapter 81 [Taking the Trouble to Come All The Way to Steal the Incense]

A/N: Good Newsssss Guys, I've found a site that has many chapters and does not require to pay or anything as such so I'll be updating frequently and a lot too. Thanks guys, for all the followings and supports. Though this isn't my original story, I'm happy that many people chose to read this and had given many votes and support. Thank you all again, Love you guysssss!!!!!🥰💓😘
______________________________

"Your Highness, I'm afraid the princess had retired for the day. It would be a good idea for you to go back to Qingwu Courtyard to rest."

Steward Deng swallowed nervously as he stole a glance at the Prince to check on his reaction.

Long Tianhao squinted although he did not appear unhappy on his face. However, he did not intend to leave at all.

Something was not quite right today. Why these two people were were acting so strangely?

"Your Highness, the Princess had retired for the day. She said the night wind was chilly and you should go back early to rest."

Finally, a hesitant voice of a servant from within the courtyard sounded out. She must have braced herself to do such a brave act.

Steward Deng remained silent as he looked to the Prince with his wise old eyes, seeking his opinion.

"Your..." before he could finish saying 'Highness', the Prince disappeared from before his eyes.

Steward Deng scratched his head in puzzlement, as he spotted the little gap between the gates. He hesitated for a second before he entered.

The Prince and his princess were really weird people. Why would the Prince leaped over the wall to enter the princess's courtyard instead of entering through the gates?

With minimal effort, the Prince simply leaped over the wall of Liuxin Courtyard.

It was total darkness in the courtyard, not even a lamp was lit.

For reasons unknown to him, the prince could feel a sense of unhappily welling up inside him.

It seemed that his wife had not realized what he had done.

A gentle wind blew across Long Tianyi face, which cooled it down a little.

The wine was very strong and even he was starting to feel intoxicated.

He walked up to the main house in Liuxin Courtyard and without any hesitation. He pushed open the door to Lin Mengya's room.

Lin Mengya, who was taking a rest on the bed with closed eyes when the door was pushed open. Her eyes flew open at that instant.

Since Qinghu did not appear immediately, this had to be someone from within the Prince's Mansion.

She could faintly smell the odor of alcohol in the air and Lin Mengya laughed in her heart.

How dare you, Long Tianyi. Are you going to play the ruffian, using the excuse that you were drunk?

Fat hope!

In the first few nights after their wedding, Long Tianyi barely set foot in this room.

This room looked exactly the same as that day, only that the feminine fragrance in the air had intensified.

It was not from any smoking incense, or makeup powder, nor even spices.

It was entirely the fragrance coming from Lin Mengya herself.

For reasons unknown to himself, the gloomy feeling in him was somehow lifted.

"Your Highness, aren't you in high spirits, having received a beautiful lady as a gift?"