Chapter 83 [I'm Going To Climb The Wall]

"Thank you for telling me this. I've just arrived at the mansion and there are many protocols that I'm not aware of. Please do teach me about them."

Before she arrived, His Majesty had already briefed her on many things regarding Prince Yu.

It was said that Prince Yu's mother also lived within the mansion. This girl who just arrived must be Concubine De's maid servant.

If she managed to please this maid, she might put in a good word for her before Concubine De, which in turn would be beneficial to her.

Hongyu's submissiveness had improved Jinyue's impression of this foreign woman immensely.

There were also other beautiful women in the palace who were gifted to them by the western foreign land, however, they had a lower status than her.

Their warm and forthright nature had also gained the favor of the other princesses. In this light, she had a rather good impression of this foreign girl before her eyes.

"Why have you come personally, Aunt? Come in to have a seat."

All three maids were considered Jinyue's mentees.

For this reason, they had developed a closeness towards her, as if she was a kinsman.

Lin Mengya going missing was not a new thing in Liuxin Courtyard. In fact, it happened rather often, but today was the first time that it happened when Concubine De had sent for her.

Jinyue entered the side hall following behind Baiji and Hongyu quietly followed them back into the hall, tip-toeing.

"What? The princess has disappeared again? Who has taken her this time?"

It was no longer surprising for Aunt Jinyue anymore. This went to show that Lin Mengya's disappearance was commonplace.

"Neither do we know. She must have gone out to have some fun to cheer herself up."

The three maids replied helplessly.

In the past, their mistress would bring them along when she went out. However, now they were clueless as to where she had gone.

"Sigh, you girls! Please follow the princess closely, lest we can't find her again. Now, how shall I answer to Concubine De?"

Hongyu laughed quietly to herself when she realized the princess's willful character.

How did she become so infuriated just because her husband merely brought home a woman?

It was said that the women of Dajin valued a virtuous wife. It looked like she was getting her chance.

When she woke up, the sun was right above her head. It must be noon.

Lin Mengya got up from the flower bed and was astonished by the soft and smooth flower petals falling off from on top of her.

It was no wonder that she did feel cold at all, she was covered by a thick layer of petals as her blanket all these while.

"You're awake? Come, have a piece of fruit."

There was a huge leave with ten over pieces of fruits wrapped in it, which was placed in front of Lin Mengya.

Qinghu was still smiling his cheeky smile, so much so that his eyes turned into the shape of a crescent.

"Thank you."

She had not imagined this fox to be so useful. Lin Mengya picked up a piece of fruit and gracefully bit off a little.

The fruit tasted as sweet as honey and was very juicy, only it was a bit too small.

She finished the whole piece in three bites.