Chapter 104 [What a Pair of Shameless Hoodlum]

Lin Mengya groaned in her heart. The voice sounded so familiar, that she felt alarmed when she heard it.

She spotted Hu Lunan through the entrance of the small tent.

The vice Princess looked hesitant as she was worried that what she was doing would be discovered and exposed.

If what she was doing were to come to light, the reputation of the Crown Prince would be ruined. She was caught unprepared and was at a loss of what to do.

"What are you trying to say, Second Prince? I don't really understand."

As vice Prince Dugu forced a smile on her face, she signaled her guards with a look in her eyes for them to bring Lin Mengya away.

"This girl is always full of craft and cunning. Vice Princess, are you afraid that you won't be able to lay your hands on her once she leaves this tent?"

Unexpectedly, Hu Lunan reached out and held on to Lin Mengya's arm.

He was looking so sure of himself, it did not appear that he was here to expose the vice Princess's act.

"Oh? Do you already know Princess Yu, Second Prince? Since we all know each other, why don't we sit down together and have a chat?"

The vice Princess was obviously a clever lady. One look and she could tell that this Second Prince of the western vassal state was had the same idea as the Crown Prince.

However, she was just wondering if the Crown Prince had given instructions to the Second Prince. She would have to wait for further instructions from the Crown Prince.

"That's right, we have a rather deep friendship."

Hu Lunan said as he gave Lin Mengya a knowing look, as the corners of his mouth curled up into a cold smile, looking as if he had taken advantage of Lin Mengya.

Lin Mengya did not expect that the Second Prince of the western vassal state would turn up to join forces with the vice Princess, and she was greatly alarmed.

The Crown Prince and Hu Lunan were all just as bad as each other. It was going to be difficult for her to find a way to escape today.

"Why aren't you talking? Aren't you the most eloquent woman around?"

Hu Lunan looked at Lin Mengya. In fact, since the first day he set his eyes on her, he was deeply drawn towards her.

Finally today, she had become a lamb led to the slaughter. He was not going to let this chance slip.

Lin Mengya could only give both of them a cold stare, then she turned away and refused to speak a word.

"What a tough and unbending beauty. In the western vassal state, the tougher a beautiful lady is, the more attractive. If the Crown Prince did not have his eyes on you, I would've brought you back with me to the western vassal state to be my slave woman."

Hu Lunan spoke with an evil intention as he let out a sinister laugh.

Lin Mengya gave this hoodlum a smirk, thinking that although he was also a royal, he surely did not behave like the royals.

"You must be joking, Second Prince. This woman is, after all, a Dajin citizen. If you are in need of slave women, you may well pick them from outside to your heart content.

A low voice, filled with dismay, echoed through the air. Lin Mengya was someone he held in high regards, how could he let others take her away from him so easily?

The Crown Prince suddenly walked into the tent.

As Lin Mengya looked at these three people in the tent, she could tell that their minds were racing.