Chapter 92 [Putting the Blame on Them]

"Looks like you all still do not have respect for me. Then leave, I don't need followers who are unwilling to submit to me."

The young girl's rejection had stirred up Lin Zhongyu's dissatisfaction.

There was a hint of youthful innocence in his impassive voice.

Lin Mengya looked on coldly, but thought that Xiaoyu had done the right thing.

It was required for a master to be assertive and decisive.

If a master is overly assertive, he would lose his servants' loyalty; however ,if he is too soft-hearted, his servants would think that he is weak.

"Qingluan wouldn't dare! Please forgive me, Young Master. I'm at fault, Young Master, please forgive Qingluan!"

The young girl panicked. She was only trying to follow instructions. She did not expect her young master to be so adamant.

Lin Zhongyu's expression was one of indifference. He was relentless.

"Your Highness, Princess Yu, Qingluan was at fault. Will you please put in some good words for me to my master, so he will stop being angry with me?"

She was indeed a clever girl. Knowing that her way was not going to work, she turned to Lin Mengya for help.

Lin Mengya could not bear to reject her request when she saw the desperate expression on her face.

She walked up to Lin Zhongyu quietly and stood behind him, put out her hand and tugged at his sleeves.

"Alright, stop being angry. Look at how you had scared her."

Lin Mengya's words was like a miracle pill, which immediately relaxed Lin Zhongyu's serious facial expression.

"I will allow you to remain here because my elder sister had pleaded on your behalf. However, do remember that from now on, you have to show more respect to my elder sister, even more than the way you respected me."

"Yes, Qingluan will adhere by your instructions."

It appeared that Xiaoyu had always pulled a straight face in front of his subordinates.

This must be the reason why the young girls seemed to breathed a sigh of relief when they saw Lin Zhongyu relaxed.

Lin Mengya wondered how this young man was like when he was not in her presence.

"From now on, you will not be called Qingluan. I will call you Baisu. You will be staying by my side at all times to protect me. Do you get it?"

Lin Zhongyu was careful and meticulous, considering the name Qingluan could create some problem for Lin Mengya.

Lin Mengya was proud to see that Xiaoyu was attentive to even this small detail.

"Yes, Baiyu will submit to your instructions."

As Baisu got up, Lin Mengya realized that she was just a young girl around 15 to 16 years old.

She did not understand what the people in these old times would allow a child to become a bodyguard.

She wondered where this young girl stands in term of her skills in martial art if compared to Qinghu.

"Rest assure, Big Sister. Although she is not as skilled as Qinghu, she is still considered highly skilled compared to the other common fighters."

Lin Zhongyu added, as if he could read Lin Mengya's the doubts in her mind.

Lin Mengya nodded, believing that was sufficient to protect her.