Chapter 102 [Trip to Mount Lingju]

Hunting? What drama was this?

Lin Mengya's mind was filled with questions. Was it because the family of King Ming was so used being high back in their country that even when they were in Dajin, they could not stand not going hunting?

"Alright, I know what to do. Please go back to the Prince and tell him that I'll make the necessary preparations."

It seemed that she was expected to tag along.

Qinghu looked out through the door, deep in thoughts as a perplexed look flashed across her eyes.

"What are you thinking about?"

"When I was out and about today, I chanced upon the sign of Peach Blossom Dock. The sign is only recognizable by people belonging to Peach Blossom Dock."

Lin Mengya did not expect Peach Blossom Dock, which had evaporated from the surface of the earth, would all of a sudden become active again.

"Can you help me find out what they are trying to achieve?"

Qinghu had once said that the assassins of Peach Blossom Dock would not simply come to the capital and go around the city.

Strangely, all of its assassins were forbidden to appear in the capital city, neither could they carry out their missions within the city, although their headquarter was at the capital city's suburbs.

Lin Mengya pondered for a moment and thought best to be cautious about this.

"No problem. I will come back with the necessary information in four hours."

Although Qinghu was usually unconventional in his ways, he was very trustworthy when it came to entrusting him with important tasks.

By the time Lin Mengya nodded, Qinghu was out of sight.

In a short while, the instructions from Prince Yu had been relayed to all the personnel involved.

Apart from Lin Mengya and Long Tiaohao, Jiang Ruqin and Lin Mengwu were also among the list of people who would be joining them.

Could it be that they were not giving up on the idea of marriage for convenience and was thinking of making use of the hunting trip as an opportunity to make it happen?

Lin Mengya pondered for a bit and decided that she would have all her servants to tag along with her.

"Are you here, Ye?"

Just when she finished her question, Ye immediately before her eyes.

Highly skilled people like him usually appear and disappear so abruptly. Fortunately, she was used to it and was not shocked by his appearing so suddenly.

"Here I am, what can I do for you, Your Highness?"

Ye remained aloof in his mannerism. She supposed his face hidden behind the black mask must be cold.

"Can you get me someone to watch over my courtyard when I go to Mount Lingju? I would like to bring all my people from Liuxin Courtyard."

The reason for doing this was because she believed that it would be difficult for someone up to something to carry out his plan if there was someone present in the courtyard.

She did not want any of her people to be hurt. She wanted to eradicate all suspicious factors this time.

"Rest assured, Your Highness. I will have the secret agents to keep watch of your Liuxin Courtyard round the clock."

Ye's voice was steady and reassuring when he spoke. One look and it was easy to tell that he was a trustworthy person.

Lin Mengya nodded. Liuxin Courtyard would be in safe hands with Ye.