Chapter 132 [Recuperation]

A smile appeared on Lin Mengya's face as she nodded profusely.

It was so wonderful that he was alive!

As if encouraged by Lin Mengya's actions, some young wives and girls started dashing towards their beloved.

There were joyful laughs of reunion as well as sad partings.

All the more, there was a feeling that their lives had been renewed.

"Enough, Third Elder Sister-in-law. You two would become the subject of gossip in the entire Dajin if you continue in your embrace. How about giving me a hug too, didn't I fight the enemies at the frontline too?"

Long Qinghan, who was standing beside them, teased playfully.

Lin Mengya would not have noticed if Long Qinghan did not mention it. She looked up from Long Tianhao's bosom and realized that all three men's heads and faces were soot black.

"Stop spouting nonsense, lest I break your leg."

Lin Mengya threatened Long Qinghan with a gentle voice. She had acted rashly in a way considered untrammeled in the ancient times out of anxiety.

Oh no, this was bad.

She was worried that she, already a well-known person in Dajin, would have people fabricating absurd stories about her yet again.

Being a rather shy person, Lin Mengya began to blush at Long Qinghan's teasing.

She was thankful that the sky was dark, and all the people were immersed in the joy of reunion, so much so that no one really noticed her.

"General Zhu, everyone is exhausted from the day's fighting. What they need most at this moment is a good rest. Please bring our soldiers some food and water to reward them. If there's anyone who is injured, please gather at the courtyard, where the physicians are waiting to tend to you."

Before all of them went in, Lin Mengya first looked for Zhu Aizhi and gave him the above instructions.

The three men exchanged looks as they each conceived some thoughts in their mind.

"I didn't expect Princess Yu to be so attentive to details. Prince Yu, you are sure to accomplish much having such a virtuous wife supporting you."

Hu Tianbei said enviously with a quiet voice.

The ladies in the royal family of the western vassal state only knew how to enjoy life. None of them were as fastidious as Lin Mengya.

This reminded him of his grandmother, who passed away a few years back. If not for the strong support from her, they would have been able to witness the increasingly prosperous western vassal state of today.

"Most certainly! This Third Elder Sister-in-law of mine is not any ordinary person. Oh yes, Third Elder Brother, does Third Elder Sister-in-law have any sisters?Or even cousins will do!"

Long Qinghan asked in an exaggerated manner and Long Tianhao gave him a look and said, "Yes, Lin Mengwu."

The sides of Long Qinghan's mouth immediately tensed up.

"She? Forget it! Keep her for Bei. I think the two of them are a good fit."

Hu Tianbei gave his good friend a punch and an expression of disgust flashed across his face at that instant.

"How good could that woman be if even you don't want her!"

The two young men began to argue. They were totally different from a moment ago when they were staggering and supporting each other.