𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦

̒ do I still taste of war?
can you still feel the battles on my skin,
stitched across my back.
am I still rebuilding bone by fragile bone?  ̓

✮━✮

Eleven had barely escaped Hydra with her life. She heard the infamous 'Captain America' had taken down the evil organization, but she still couldn't be reckless with her new found freedom.

After traveling for god know's how long, the twelve year old girl who knew little to almost no English was walking the lands of Bucharest, Romania. She chose a spot that she would stay for a while, not too long though.

She stole food from the local cafe. Everything was going fine until the pudgy bald man working the late night shift found her in the kitchen taking a muffin. Surprisingly, a man with stormy grey eyes, and greasy hair, vouched for her. He promised it was a mistake, and paid for the food.

While Eleven was incredibly thankful, she was still beyond terrified. She knew who this man was. It was the Winter Soldier. Every Hydra soldier had heard of the man.

The Winter Soldier wasn't scary though. He told Eleven his name, and let her sleep on his couch for weeks finding the only real words she knew were, 'Hydra, Yes, and No.' He also found that the small bald girl had extraordinary, inhuman abilities.

In some strange way, having the responsibility, and company of a child helped Bucky. The two became a family. He told her all kind of things, and she listened to every one. It took a while, but Bucky gained Eleven's trust. After that, the two were practically inseparable acting as though they were two halves of one whole.

In some ways, they were. Each of them taking their own part in helping the other to heal. All that changes when Steve Rogers, Bucky's precious best friend comes to their home after Bucky was framed for a bombing in Vienna.

So, this story was inspired by this amazingly edited video I found on YouTube.

My story obviously has its own plotline, but I had to show everyone this profound video. I don't know who the creator is, but credits to her, and their insane editing skills.

𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵

ELEVEN 'EL'
(((Portrayed by Millie Bobby Brown)))

 ELEVEN 'EL'  (((Portrayed by Millie Bobby Brown)))

Where. Is. Bucky?

JAMES BUCHANAN 'BUCKY' BARNES
(((Portrayed by Sebastian Stan)))

JAMES BUCHANAN 'BUCKY' BARNES (((Portrayed by Sebastian Stan)))

What'd you do with El?

THE REST OF THE MARVEL CHARACTERS PLAYED BY THE RESPECTED CAST.