𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

21; it's not real

      Shuri's voice vibrates through the simulation chamber, "Just remember, it's not real

Shuri's voice vibrates through the simulation chamber, "Just remember, it's not real. Nothing's going to hurt you in here." El pushed a curl behind her ear in an anxious manner. She had never done something like this before. "Alright, we'll start easy."

A transparent cube launched at El from the wall. The twelve year old would've laughed had she not been in the middle of the practice. It was a week attempt.

El merely thrust out her hand, and the block exploded. "Again," this time there were two blocks coming from different directions. Eleven made them implode with ease whilst the Wakandan royalty watched through the windows.

"Again," El nodded keeping her pace of destroying whatever the simulation threw at her. You're week. Eleven paused scanning the chamber. Pierce isn't here. She made it out. A box rocketed over to her, but she waved her hand deflecting the attack.

     You should be stronger than this. El nodded to herself. She could do better than some pathetic boxes. "Turn it up," the twelve year old requested. From outside of the training room, Shuri, and T'Challa shared an anxious look.

   Despite her worry for her new friend, Shuri turned the simulation up a few notches. Instead of simple blocks, this time it was people running at the twelve year old.

     Eleven inhaled deeply before beginning her attack, the people coming at her faster with each one she destroyed

Eleven inhaled deeply before beginning her attack, the people coming at her faster with each one she destroyed. God, you're pathetic. Rumlow's voice pulsated through El's mind causing the room around her to spin.

You're supposed to be stronger than this. El stopped in her spot, her breathing going uneven. "Stop the simulation," T'Challa told his sister, but Shuri didn't listen. The princess wanted to see how it would play out.

     Eleven brought her hands down on her ears trying to block out the voices. "Please." She whispered. Pathetic. Week. Eleven shook her head, tears flooding her eyes. "Stop the simulation!"

The training chambers exploded in a flurry of sparks, and light. T'Challa dashed in the room to find El on her knees quietly sobbing. "I'm sorry," the new king captured his bottom lip with his teeth before kneeling down next to the girl, and giving her a hug.

     Eleven was in a lot of pain. T'Challa wanted to pull the memories of Hydra out of her mind like they did with Bucky, but according to Shuri it wasn't good to mess with a growing mind.

"It's okay," the king reassured. "It's not real."

 Here comes uncle T'Challa 😂!!!! It's a short start, but sweet

Here comes uncle T'Challa 😂!!!! It's a short start, but sweet. I hope you like it. Let me know what u think in the comments down below ↓↓

—Peace ✌🏼