𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

18; trap sprung

   "Howard?! Howard?!" El's fingers slipped into Bucky's as the Winter Soldier in the film grabbed onto the old woman's neck

   "Howard?! Howard?!" El's fingers slipped into Bucky's as the Winter Soldier in the film grabbed onto the old woman's neck. The footage ended, and Tony lunged at Bucky, the man pulling El back with him. "Tony!" The IronMan slowly turned to the man he once called a friend. "Did you know?"

"I didn't know it was him," Steve replied. "Don't bullshit me, Rogers. Did you know?" El could see it happening. The trap had been sprung, and Tony had easily fallen victim. She couldn't judge through. If Eleven had found out he murdered Bucky she feel the same hunger for revenge.

    He didn't though, and he still wanted to hurt Bucky. "Yes." It only took one word to prove El's theory. Zemo had won, she knew it before any other did. Tony's smashed into Steve sending him across the room.

Bucky tried to shoot, but Tony was too quick. The IronMan blasted his gun, and when Bucky went to punch, grabbed his neck lifting him into the air. Tony slammed Bucky down into the ground just as El stepped in.

The tiny twelve year old thrust out her hand, but Tony was already on top of her. "I don't want to hurt you." El ignored the statement. She jutted out her chin, and Tony went flying back into the wall. When the Stark stood up again, Steve launched his shield into the IronMan's head whilst El helped Bucky to his feet.

Tony blasted Steve to the ground two cuffs shooting from his suit tying themselves around Steve's legs. El launched at Tony, the twelve year old using her small size, and speed to her advantage. Until, Tony figured out the pattern grabbing the child, and tossing her into a pole across the room. He would feel bad, but she was still a murderer plain, and simple.

Bucky sent a swift uppercut to Tony's chin, but the IronMan grabbed his neck with both hands pulling him into the air yet again. El pushed off of the ground an annoyed haze. The tiny girl tilted his head, the chains wrapped around Steve's feet flying off.

The Captain jumped up running after the other two men with El close on his tail. An explosion caused by Tony, and Bucky sent a colossal beam falling into the center of the room. "NO!" Bucky rolled as he landed to the ground pushing to his feet. El let out a relieved sigh, "Go!"

Bucky nodded to Steve grabbing El's hand pulling her along. Bucky slapped the button on the wall, and the ceiling opened. El watched an amazed daze until current events pulled her out of it. "Come on!" El nodded climbing onto the first platform after Bucky.

They didn't have enough time for the climbing, and the securities of not falling for their near death (unfortunately for El.) "Come here." Bucky picked up El tossing her around his back, the twelve year old clamping her hands, and legs around him full force.

"Hold on!" Bucky jumped from platform to platform. Each time El being sure they would fall, but they never did. Tony was now not far from them. His suit seemed to be defective, but that didn't stop him from blasting Bucky which sent El to the rim of the platform.

The twelve year old dangled from the level by her fingertips. Just as her first hand was slipping, Steve caught her pulling her into the platform. El glimpsed back, Tony aimed his blaster at the three, but Steve pulled his shield in front of the girl before she could get hit.

Steve helped Bucky to his feet. "He's not gonna stop. Go." Bucky, and El nodded simultaneously. The Winter Soldier pulled the girl onto his back once again, and began their escape. They were almost there when a small rocket, blasted the hinge, the ceiling dropped, causing both El, and Bucky to fall.

The twelve year old groaned, beginning to feel tired of all the falling. It was time she stopped trying to run.