𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

04; a failed attempt

"You got this." El stared at the ground that seemed a lot farther than she had remembered. El nodded to Bucky, the man gave a small smile lacing his fingers into her own. "Together." Once again, Eleven nodded. "Three... two..." the Black Panther was getting closer by the second. "One!"

Bucky pulled El over the edge onto one lower platform. "One more time." Eleven nodded. This time, she pulled them down, knowing the didn't have time for her irrational fears. The Black Panther landed not far behind them, and the two ex-hydra soldiers were running again.

    The helicopter appeared once more, but El didn't stop to handle it. This time, she leapt off of the curb into the tunnel below them. Bucky followed the twelve year old's actions, landing with a harsh, 'Thud'. El's feet stung, and her heart thumped in her ears, but that wasn't going to stop her. She couldn't end up being taken, not again.

El didn't dare look back. Not because she was afraid, but because she didn't have the time. The short twelve year old pulled Bucky through a row of crates labeled, 'Hazardous.' A motorcycle drove up on the two. Bucky looked around before grabbing the handle of the motorcycle whipping it around causing the driver to tumble off.

   El climbed onto the back as quickly as her tiny body allowed her to. The end of the tunnel was coming up, El could see it. They were going to make it out. Eleven could feel the presence of another being behind her. She tightened her grip on Bucky, turning around slowly.

The Black Panther leapt off of a van, but didn't get very far. El tilted her hand, and the figure was pummeled into the wall by an invisible force. That didn't stop T'Challa for very long though. Once Eleven had let her hold of him go, he pounced back on them.

   The motorcycle tipped over, "HOLD ON!" Bucky's metal hand screeched loudly against the asphalt as he pushed the two back up. El pulled a hand away from Bucky, pushing it out. The Black Panther rocketed back into the traffic. El let out a relieved sigh when they came upon the exit of the tunnel.

She only turned her head, her brow in a concentrated furrow. They passed under the clearing just as the ceiling to the tunnel exploded. The Black Panther leapt from the ruins, and before El could stop him, he had popped the tire of the motorbike.

    Bucky, and El rolled in two completely different directions. The twelve year old hopped up, looking around. Bucky was on the ground, the Black Panther was stalking his way. It took her a few seconds to process what was happening when the Captain America appeared from the rubble.

El thought he was going to attack Bucky until, he shoved the figure off of Bucky. El gulped, jogging over, and helping the Winter Soldier onto his feet. The police cars that had been following the four drove up. The sirens pierced into El's skull. She held her hands over ear in a futile attempt to block out the noise.

    Bucky rushed over to her, but then, a man in a silver version of the famous, Iron Man suit landed in front of them. El took her hands away from her ears, holding out her right hand to the newcomer. The silver IronMan did the same, but he had blasters. "Stand down, now."

Bucky grabbed El's hand pulling her back. He couldn't risk her getting hurt. Eleven held a stern look, using the back of her left hand to wipe away the blood leaking from her right nostril. "Congratulations, Cap. You're officially a criminal."

 So, Eleven is awesome!! Just like in Stranger Things

So, Eleven is awesome!! Just like in Stranger Things. #ProtectWillByers I'm so excited for this book guys you have no idea. What do you think about it so far though.

Let me know in the comment section.
↓↓↓↓↓↓