𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

08; plane crash

   El followed Bucky up several stairs when T'Challa landed in front of the Winter Soldier

El followed Bucky up several stairs when T'Challa landed in front of the Winter Soldier. Eleven breathed in, and out before turning to the Black Panther. T'Challa flew back into the wall, falling down to the first level. Bucky glimpsed back at El before continuing his trek, this time picking up the pace.

When El got to the roof, Bucky was in a helicopter getting prepared to fly off. El breathed out a tired sigh before shoving out her hand. Blood trickled onto her lip, but she didn't care. Steve busted through the door behind her, and gasped at the sight.

   Bucky sat in a plane midair, the only thing keeping it that way being the bald twelve year old girl who didn't look like she could hold it much longer. The plane was trying to pull away, El wasn't going to being able to hold it forever.

Steve glanced to the kid one more time before running up to the plane, pushing off the ground, and grabbing onto the bottom of the helicopter. El swallowed down the scream creeping up her throat, thankful for the help.

  Turns out, Eleven let too much of that force go. Steve was sliding off of the helipad. The Captain grabbed onto the railing, holding the plane back with as much strength as he could muster up. El pushed out her other hand, putting all of her power into the plane once more, but it was too late.

Bucky spun the the helicopter around into the roof, El made a grabbing motion, and Steve flew out of the way just before the plane could do any damage. El ran over trying to stop the helicopter, but the blades swept down on her.

    In a mere three seconds, when El was sure she was going to die, Steve pulled her out of the way just in time. Bucky's metal arm busted through the window, and gripped onto the Captain's neck. The plane was falling, El so irrationally was trying her best to keep it up, but her hand was still in Steve's. Before she knew it, she was falling.

El wanted to scream, but it felt as though the oxygen in her lungs was fading, then came the impact of the water. She could feel the force of the plane crash only pushing her down farther. El had to get out, she wasn't going to survive.

The twelve year old opened her eyes. Somehow, she managed to keep hold of Steve's hand, and Bucky wasn't far from the two. El was tired, but she pushed on nonetheless, grabbing onto Bucky's flesh arm, the twelve year old ex-hydra agent pulled with all of her strength.

She could see the light of the sun, they were almost out, but she wasn't strong enough. El looked back at the two men in her arms, she pulled her head up, and Bucky shot up through the water. She was going for Steve next, when his eyes fluttered open.

The Captain seemed to process his surroundings. Swiftly, he pulled Eleven out of the water. El gasped in all the air she could get thinking the one thing she never in her entire life thought, she was thankful for the Captain America.

 UNCLE STEVE!! In case you didn't know, that was a subtle reference to my other story Elemental which you should totally go read if you want to

To be honest, I feel like the writing is kinda crappy, but I'm working on the sequel nonetheless, and hopefully it will bring some redemption to Vierra's storyline.

Anyways, sorry for the rant. It just happens sometimes.🤷‍♀️