𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

07; for bucky

   El, and Steve along with Sam finally stopped at the doorway to Bucky's room

El, and Steve along with Sam finally stopped at the doorway to Bucky's room. Something was wrong. Eleven could feel it. The emergency lights flashed red leaving an eery tone over the room filled with what El hoped were only unconscious guards.

"Help me," a man begged. "Help me." El's eyes narrowed at the Doctor, he was the one from the video. The one that triggered Bucky. Steve noticed it two. Before he could get to the fallen man, Zemo was pinned to the wall by an invisible force.

Steve glanced back to the bald girl to find blood leaking from her nose. His gaze fixated on Zemo, "Who are you? What do you want?" The Doctor's face was cold as he replied, "To see an empire fall." The man named Sam was thrown into what once was Bucky's cell.

Steve pounced at the Winter Soldier whilst El kept Zemo in his place. Eleven's voice was soft, practically a whisper, "What'd you do?" Zemo merely smirked, the quiet whirring of Bucky's metal arm giving El enough warning.

The twelve year old ducked, whipping around. Bucky used his fleshly hand fo punch at El, but she caught his fist before it could do any damage. Bucky stopped. For a moment, El thought he was okay, the trigger didn't work. She was wrong.

The normal cerulean shade of Bucky's eyes was much darker. The Winter Soldier glimpsed at Zemo who gave the man a curt nod. Bucky twirled around, darting out of the room. El turned to Zemo. She knew she should've stayed, helped Sam, and Steve keep an eye on the doctor, but Bucky was too important to her for her to just let him run.

El followed Bucky all the way down the stairs, and almost out of the building until she stepped up to a man with Hershey brown eyes, and thick glasses. "You," his one word was laced with so much stress, and anger, El was worried the man would try to lock her up again.

"You're gonna help?" El nodded, looking past the column to Bucky who was easily beating any one that came at him. "We're in position." Tony faked a smile at El who watched the horrifying scene of Bucky's fighting intently.

"You got it, kid." El nodded, dashing out from behind the column over to Bucky. She couldn't hurt him. It might not have actually been Bucky, but he was still inside of that brainless soldier. Bucky turned to El, and like before they both stopped.

Tony watched confused, he was told this kid had superpowers. Why wasn't she using them? Bucky not being in his proper state of mind, lunged at El. The child was quick though. She rolled under him, bringing her knee up into groin.

Before she could further the attack, a deafening ringing erupted in her ears. El spun around to Tony, simply to be met with a blinding flash. The light covered her vision, the raucous sound leaving her stumbling around.

El grabbed onto the edge of the table, and inhaled sharply. The small girl focused on everything she had been taught, everything she tried so desperately to forget being the only thing that had kept her alive for this long. El knew she could do it. Even if she couldn't, she had to. For Bucky.

She could hear fighting, a woman choking, it was the nice redheaded lady from earlier. The spots in her vision slowly faded for El to find Bucky in a brawl with the Black Panther from earlier. Natasha was on the table, her face beet red, but she was breathing.

El glanced back to the two to find T'Challa on the ground, and Bucky stocking up the stairs. The twelve year old, looked from Natasha to Bucky before making her decision. Bucky.

 Bucky