𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

14; this is war

14;  this is war

   It didn't take long after defeating the Spiderman for the three to find their way to the right level

It didn't take long after defeating the Spiderman for the three to find their way to the right level. They met up with the rest of their team along the way, "Come on!" El's feet were beginning to hurt, and she was growing tired, but she pushed on nonetheless.

Before they could get very far, a fluorescent yellow beam of energy drew a line in the concrete stopping their path. El looked up at the multicolored man in complete and utter awe. How could these people think she had cool powers when they had someone who could do that?

"Captain Rogers, I know you believe what you are doing is right, but for the collective good, you should just surrender now." The man El once admired totally changed her point of view in one sentence. For he asked of them something that El would never agree to. She wasn't going to surrender.

The silver IronMan dropped the Black Panther on the concrete by Natasha, and Tony. The Spiderman from earlier landed next to the multicolored man in the sky. "What do we do, Cap?" El turned to Steve waiting for what she could only hope would be the right answer. "We fight."

The pace started slowly (which El was thankful for), but it quickened all the way to the point where they were running at each other. Eleven didn't know why it hadn't quite clicked before, but this was a war. The lines had been drawn (literally), and the teams were chosen. The only thing left to do was make sure her team won.

When the two teams collided, each member went at a certain one. Steve at Tony, Clint at Natasha, El at Peter, Scott, and Wanda at Rhodey, and Bucky at T'Challa. Cars flew through the air, launching at the Spiderman one by one.

El didn't know why she was holding back. She knew this Spiderman was young. Maybe, she understood what it felt like to be a child, but that understanding needed to fade, she needed to win. One glance in Bucky's direction was enough to motivate her.

T'Challa had him pinned to a shipping crate, claws out, and ready to slice the Winter Soldier's neck. El jutted out her chin, and the Spiderman rocketed into a truck with a loud 'THUD', and a groan.

El jogged over to Bucky, and T'Challa. Just as the Black Panther was ready to strike, he lost control of his hand. T'Challa gulped slightly turning his head to the right to find the bald headed twelve year old girl from before.

The Black Panther shot back into a container at least twenty feet away from Bucky. El smiled dashing over to the man, and helping him up. "Stay... strong." Bucky nodded, and El headed off again ready to help her team.

The next few minutes went by in a blur. Before she knew it, El was standing next to Bucky hiding behind a crate. "We gotta go. That guy's probably already in Siberia by now." Steve nodded scanning the battlegrounds. "We gotta draw out the fliers. I'll take Vision, you two get to the jet."

"No. You get to the jet. All three of you. The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have lose it," Clint added.

"This isn't the real fight, Steve." The Captain, and Bucky shared a look before Steve asked, "Alright, Sam, what's the plan?"

"We need a diversion. Something big."

"I got something kinda big," Scott replied. "But I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell, and if I tear myself in half, don't come back for me."

Bucky's eyebrows knit together at the strange man's words. "He's gonna tear himself in half?" Steve ignored the question going back to the Antman, "You sure about this Scott?"

"I do it all the time. I mean, once, in a lab. And, I passed out." The once super-small Scott Lang morphed into the size of the airport. El stopped gaping at the sight for a moment, that was amazing! "I guess that's the signal."

Bucky went to run with Steve, but had to stop to bring Eleven along. The tiny girl still bewildered by the sight of such a big man. "Come on, kid."