𝘰𝘯𝘦

01; falsified information

    Nimble fingers strummed the holes of the cold metal bench, intrigued

    Nimble fingers strummed the holes of the cold metal bench, intrigued. El studied the meticulous design whilst Bucky searched the isles of shoes for a suitable pair at a suitable price. El waited in her spot patiently until Bucky came back with a box in hand.

The Winter Soldier knelt down in front of the twelve year old placing the box on the ground. Gingerly, he pulled the top open to reveal a pair of bright white converse. Bucky glimpsed at El who's grin stretched from ear to ear. Bucky smiled at the sight, grabbing a shoe out of the box, and gently taking Eleven's ankle.

    Bucky pushed her foot into the shoe, and tied it up, doing the same to the other. El hopped up, taking a few steps around the small area. "How do they feel?" Eleven smiled, giving Bucky two thumbs up. Bucky nodded instructing her to the put the sneakers back into the box, so he could pay for them.

El's honey colored eyes wandered along the isles of the small store. "Come on, kid." Spinning around, she found Bucky with a plastic bag in his hand. After helping her put her shoes on once again, Bucky, and El headed out for the farmers market.

  "El," Bucky smiled at small girl who watched the world in such wonder. After being raised in a tartarean place like hydra, outside would never not be wondrous to her. El slowly turned back around to Bucky who was holding out a apple. With a small, 'Thank you,' she grabbed the fruit taking a bite.

El followed Bucky across the road, and down the pavement. The two stopped waiting for an opening to cross the street once again. El's vision fell on a man who stared at them intently, not caring to be noticed.

  El tugged on Bucky's sleeve nudging her head in the man's direction. Bucky merely nodded. When the cars parted, the Winter Soldier pulled El across the road, the man scurrying away from the stand before the two could reach him.

Bucky didn't seem to care though. When the two got to the stand, he grabbed a paper off of the counter skimming over the title. El watched the man curiously wondering what could possibly have him making that strange expression.

    "Bucky?" She whispered softly. Said man, glanced down the twelve year old. "Something bad happened in a place called Vienna. They think it was me." El's eyebrows pulled into a deep furrow, confusedly."You're..." the twelve year old racked her brain for the word she was trying to think of.

"You're here?" Bucky smiled softly, nodding. "We have to go." El gulped inaudibly. This time, it was her turn to nod. She knew it wasn't safe for the two to spend to much time in one place, but a small part of her was hoping she wouldn't have to leave.

    Bucky slipped his fingers into El's pulling her along the road to their small apartment. The two stepped up to their door when, El abruptly pulled Bucky back. "What is it?"

"Something." Based on their past experiences, when El felt something it wasn't usually something good. Bucky scanned the hallway before letting out a tired sigh. "Stay here." El nodded watching as Bucky silently pulled the door open, and stepped into the apartment.

" El nodded watching as Bucky silently pulled the door open, and stepped into the apartment

ARE YOU READY? I SAID, ARE YOU REEEEAAADDDDYYY?