𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

19; still the same person

    El looked over the ledge shoving out her hand

    El looked over the ledge shoving out her hand. The IronMan flew into the wall, his suit shrinking in on him. "No more." El could feel it, the darkness hydra had once instilled in her creeping back in.

"Do it! It wouldn't be the first time! You're a murderer!" Tony choked out as his suit crumpled in on him. El dropped her hold on the IronMan. She couldn't do it, not again. Tony rocketed off of the platform launching after Bucky.

     The Winter Soldier swung a pole at the IronMan, but it didn't affect Tony as much as Bucky hoped it would. "Do you even remember them?"

  "I remember them all." Tony pulled Bucky off of the platform, El jumping after the two foolishly. Just as he got down to punching distance, Steve pummeled the three from the side sending them all in wildly different directions.

    El landed to the ground with a sickening 'Crack!' She tried fo push herself off of the ground, but in seconds her vision faded, and it was dark. She could hear the fighting, the blasting, the punching, the grunting, and a small part of her didn't want to get up. She could stay there, wait for Bucky, and Steve to win.

"God, you're pathetic." El wiped the blood off of her upper lip. "Get up."Rumlow's voice reverberated through the training room. Eleven was tired, and overworked. She needed to stop. "Please," she whispered softly.

Rumlow cocked an eyebrow at the girl. "You think you're gonna get a break when you're out in the field? Get your lazy a** up, and do it again." Eleven held in the tears stinging her eyes, and did her best to swallow down the lump in her throat.

Rumlow rolled his eyes at the action when Pierce stepped into the room. "Get up," the older man repeated. Eleven pushed herself off of the ground turning to him. Pierce shook his head. "You're weak. You're supposed to be stronger than this."

    El inhaled any oxygen she could get, forcing herself to get off of the ground. Bucky had Tony pinned to wall ready to pull the arc reactor from his suit. Tony used his chest to blast the Winter Soldier sending him flying back. El's eyes fell on his shocked expression following his gaze to find where Bucky's metal arm had once been, was nothing more than a singed  shoulder piece.

Tony blasted Bucky again, and El was done. She let it in, let everything hydra had taught her come back. Maybe she still was the same evil person hydra had once made her to be. Maybe she wasn't. All that mattered to her was Tony had hurt Bucky, and she was going to hurt the IronMan.

    "Enough!" The IronMan tilted his head as an invisible force pummeled him into the wall."It's just me, and you." El smiled ringing her pinky finger around Bucky's. "Me,and you." El had nothing, she was broken to the point where she believed she had no one. Then, she met Bucky. The only person in her life who ever acted like he cared.

El wasn't bad, she was still the same person. She was just protecting all she had left. The suit was malfunctioning, and if he was being honest, Tony was genuinely terrified that this child would murder him.

Steve jumped in front of the girl though, taking his shots on the IronMan. Steve picked Tony up throwing him on to the ground sending a few more blows to the face. Steve stabbed Tony in the face with his shield breaking Tony's helmet.

El could see it happening, the darkness she constantly battled. It was overtaking Steve. "Stop!" The Captain shoved his shield into the arc reactor, and Tony gasped.

Steve fell back panting heavily before pulling the shield from Tony's chest. The Captain, and El helped Bucky to his feet. The Winter Soldier slung his fleshly arm around Steve using him to help hold up his body weight.

"That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!" Steve stopped dropping the infamous red, white, and blue shield. This wasn't how El hoped it would end. It was a cruel battle that no one won. They were lucky to escape before it resulted in any casualties. El would like to think it would have never come to that though.

    It was over. Zemo won.