( little boy ) k. tobio

kageyama tobio

    𝕳is hot skin the colour of the warm sunlight mixes with your own, his disheveled cowlicks that glimmered against the saturated night and those eyes framed by those fluttery eyelashes that reminded you of the deepest shade of ocean blue seemed to be caressing up and down your figure.

the last time you saw kageyama tobio was when he had graduated from kitagawa daiichi. the boy whose dark-raven locks embed a glinting crown, its sharp points reminding everyone of his selfish reputation and cold demeanour. whenever someone would ask your opinions on the boy king, your reply would always be that his eyes were the perfect of blues.

the kind of blue you would see from the sky dancing above or from the ocean dipped beneath the colours of sunset. the melting blue that held not only intelligence or cool but temper and over-emotion. you were not associated with him, especially by character wise but you held a sort of endearment towards the boy. wonder and amazement over his individual skill and raw passion.

    he was dangerous, you know that every time you would see his acts of reckless dictatorship. however there would always be times where you would question yourself about the boy king.

     because underneath that layer of expensive king robes - all you saw from kageyama tobio was a passionate boy who loved volleyball.

    a little boy who had tears streaming down his face that one time you had caught him crying after practice.

    those pretty diamond eyes that peered up at you innocently as you gave him a small smile and a helping hand. but that was in middle school, who would've guessed you would reunite with him when you both found out you would be going to the same high school?

    but right now, all you could think about is how his lips was ravishing your body, cherishing every flesh he would caress sending a trail littered with cosmic splotches shimmering all over your skin. It felt like you were swimming in rose petals and honey drizzles; both of your legs tangled in the soft and warm duvets, creamy flesh flushed like strawberry field and breaths mingling with each other's musical voices.

"do you remember the first time i met you?" you ask, your eyes close as the boy soothes you. he hums in response and you feel your entire body being licked by flames as you take a sip of translucent air.

"you were crying that day and i helped you to your feet and bought you milk."

"(y/n)." kageyama groans. "stop reminding me that was embarrassing."

your chuckle was like an angelic lullaby to him. everything about you made his heart stir like crazy. he cages you under his arms and paints your neck with butterfly kisses before bringing his lips to yours, tongues battling and voices meshing together.

    and that night, as memories of a scattered past replays in your head. the both of you spent the night of stringed hearts and forever bonds.

   kageyama tobio, the boy king you remembered who ruled the court with his selfish passion, finally drops his robe and rests his crown.

end.