( his name ) m. osamu

miya osamu

    𝕿hey both adored each other on their summer daydreams dressed in clementine rich kisses. amongst the bustling crowd - their eyes find each other as if the only beautiful colors were them and nothing else. to you; he was the epitome of a greek sculpture. idle sandy grey storms brewing within his eyes - and the honeyed sunlight melts with his undertone grey cowlicks that curtains his forehead. pomegranate lips like the colour of the ashen light bathing his silhouette in dandelion blooms.

    he was beautiful.

    to osamu miya - you were like a butterfly in a parade of flower bouquets. soft and pretty like warm watercolour paints touched on a canvas. he stared at you in awe, in wonder and the glitter of amazement that spilt static white onto his always dull eyes.

    your first touched glances of each other was short yet sweet; what are the odds of seeing each other again?

    like fate intertwining your lavished sweet souls together - you met again, but instead of a single glance your second meeting with him was an accidental touch. you were reaching out to grab the last wrapped onigiri on a nearby store, just as soon as your fingers grazed the wrapper - your fingers touched another pair.

    you completely retracted and your eyes stop frozen over his beautiful ones once again.

    your eyes widen. "s-sorry were you about to get that?"

    osamu's heart melts at your voice, they were soft and feather sweet on his ears and he could hear his chest beat faster as a bundle of catastrophic butterflies invaded his ribcage. he shakes his head, rubbing his neck shyly he replies, "it's okay, um, you can take it."

    "are you sure?"

    osamu's eyes softens at your hesitance. he quickly stares back at his favourite onigiri sitting idly on the wooden brown box - he reaches out, picks it up and digs his hand on his jacket pockets for his wallet.

    you blink in dazed confusion as the boy you barely spoken to - pays for the snack before looking back at you with those grey eyes. from a far glance they looked like burning gold, but now as you stared back at him - you saw a lukewarm greyness within the dark golds of his eyes.

    osamu drops the onigiri in your palms and he could not hold himself back and pats your head, his palms touching (h/c) hair beneath his fingertips. you blush,

    "you didn't have to buy it for me, i could just pay it for myself." a beautiful smile stretches across his lips and your cheeks redden,

    "nah, it's fine, just think of it as a present."

    your eyes touched with his ones more before you part your plum lips, "you, what is your–"

    "there you are! mom is looking everywhere for you," another pair of honey dandelion voice interrupts you, and before you know it - a blond haired male drops his arm around the beautiful boy you were talking to, you furrow your brows and flutter your eyes awake to see the awfully clear resemblance in the two boys' appearances, twins?

    the blond averts his gaze from his brother and stares down at you, a charming smile playing on his lips.

    "hello there, and who might you be?" the blond asks, "a girlfriend?"

    the grey haired boy jabs his elbow on atsumu's chest making him stumble back, a warm scattered laugh escapes him. "bro i was just kidding."

    "can we just go?" you could faintly see the strawberry red filling his sunkissed cheeks in flustered pink. he tries to hide his expression by pulling on his cap but his blush did not go unnoticed to the older blond's sight, making atsumu smirk playfully. he turns to you and smiles, but this time it is warmer and friendly,

    "please excuse us, but we need to go."

    "s-sure."

    you watch the two boys retreat, pale yellow and grey heads blurring with the crowd once again before dwindling, as you remained unmoving on your spot, your head still feeling warm from his touch - for the first time, a no-name kind stranger felt like home to you.

    and just like that, summer ended.

-

    "alright, i want you all to meet (y/n) your new classmate, treat them kindly,"

    and just like that, you met him again for the third time. as the teacher told you to take a seat you made your way over to the boy you met on that honeysuckle summer day. you never expected to meet him again or be schoolmates for that matter.

    a quiescent glow spills between the both of you, no one dared to utter a single word. osamu was looking away from you, hoping you could not hear the heart that thumped loudly on his chest or the visible roseate flush of his cheeks.

    he turns his attention when he hears something thud on his desk, he turns and sees a wrapped onigiri and a piece of paper sitting on the corner of his desk.

     i did not get your name last time you know,

    the boy runs his fingers over the inked words, like he could feel the very warmth of your hands seeping out from the paper, osamu glances at you, but your gaze was settled on the teacher up front. you had your cheek resting on your palm, as you lightly kicked your feet under the table. it took osamu a long moment as he continued to peer at you through the corner of his eye; he forgot how beautiful you were like the first time he laid his eyes on you, but from this close distance he could also see your beautiful imperfections marring you, cute. osamu cannot help but chuckle lightly, his always dark eyes finally grinning back at you before turning and writing down his name then passes it to you.

you bite back a small smile as he reaches out and hands back the paper,

    it's osamu miya, nice to meet your acquaintance, new seatmate

end.