( silent love ) y. tadashi

yamaguchi tadashi

    𝕿he saturated light drips down her dainty lashes and pillowy cheeks. her skin mixing with the heavenly colours of the morn. yamaguchi's heart beats a sweet hymn when her soft eyes casts towards his face, the ends of her naked peach lips tilted into a small smile. yamaguchi watches as the beauteous of an angel traces her delicate fingers on the surface of his face, her flesh smooth as petal skin.

   her soft hums cause fireworks to paint colours into his chest. (y/n) silently caresses her lover's freckles. such a work of art, she thought. they were like caramel stars on his skin, smearing across his cheeks like galaxies. she could inhale his calming scent from the close proximity the both were in. she felt protected being wrapped into his chest, arms hugging her petite figure as yamaguchi buries his nose at the top of her head. her shampoo smelt like lavenders and lemons, addicting and sweet.

    yamaguchi pulls away when he felt (y/n) poking his chest. he pulls away but only slightly, staring down at the angel in his arms. she has her cheeks puffed out, the male watches silently as his lover points her finger towards herself before making a heart with the use of her hands. she then trails it towards him once again, pushing her finger on his chest.

    i love you.

    a blush sprouts on his freckled face. the boy was nothing but grateful for the heavens to weave such a delicate little angel. to him, (y/n) was indeed a miracle that happened in his life and he was glad that he fell in love with her and no one else. yamaguchi kisses the top of her forehead as she snuggles into him deeper.

    even if the girl could not speak out the words he wanted to hear or listen to her voice. just hearing her sweet humming and the little actions she made is enough because to him actions speak much louder than words after all.

    "i love you too." yamaguchi was gifted with the sweet silence of an angel.

end.