( crybaby ) m. issei

matsukawa issei

    𝕴s it wrong to say that matsukawa likes to see you in tears? he'd just idle and watch with glossy warm eyes as one, two droplets melt from your eyelids. the colour like nectar under the soft shields of morning light. your cheeks were flushed with faint strawberries and lips pressed in a deep frown, body trembling shaking ever so slightly.

matsukawa is not sure if it was the comfortable scent of vanilla & wintermelon that ripples from the burning candles, or how you were wrapped and bundled so cutely in his brown blanket sheets. the strong urge to wrap and coo you to sleep is almost impossible to tame in his chest.

    you stare up at him through your watery eyes, you watch the softness settling in his dark gaze, he'd lift a hand, calloused yet warm fingers brushing away a few tears, leaning in and replacing it with his rough lips and his kisses burned an entire galaxy in your flesh. your boyfriend gently pulls your head and softly presses your cheek against his chest, letting you hear his erratic heartbeats as he soothes you, eases you. his words sweet and soft like honey. his familiar and homely scent of fresh linen and sunlight makes your breath steady, your tears faltering.

    "it's okay," he murmurs into your hair.

    "i d-didn't mean to cry."

    matsukawa lifts your cheeks from his chest, the ravenette boy softly presses his forehead against yours, touching his nose with yours, he'd smile at you with crinkled eyes and he'd say, "you're enough." then he kisses your tears again, one two five then presses his lips with yours, moulding and shaping together perfectly.

    he was gentle with you, like he handled an injured bird. "your tears, smile, pout and anger, they are all pretty and sweet to me, love," even in tears, you were beautiful to him. so so beautiful and full of mysterious art behind those droplets of diamonds spilling down your cheeks. he was lovesick as he held you so closely in his embrace, he quelled all your nightmares away, sheltered you in his strong arms.

    matsukawa issei is your home.

end.