13:A conversation

"What are we getting Sensei?" Naruto asked. "Barbecue," he replied. Naruto made a sound of slight disappointment,(because it wasn't ramen) "ok," he said.

Timeskip

"Hmm, thank you for the food," Naruto said before began to devour the several tons of meat just delivered to the table. You sweatdropped at the amount of food he was eating in such a little time span.

That can't be good for his stomach

"Well, let's eat," Jiraiya said and you and your dad nodded simultaneously and quickly removed your masks. (Without the rest noticing, of course.) The rest of you began to eat what Naruto has yet to touch. The meat was delicious and savory, it had a hint of sweet but was also covered in just the right amount of spice. You weren't going to lie, it was good but not as good as ramen.

Everyone finished their meal and all of you sat there in a food coma until Naruto said something. "Hey, Sensei?" Kakashi turned his head a little to face Naruto and gave a slight hum to let him know he was listening. "How come you never mentioned y/n before?" Your eyes turned to your dad, he hasn't spoken about me? It stung a bit that your dad was too ashamed to talk about you.

"You never asked," your dad replied, "How was I supposed to know you had a daughter," Naruto remarked. "I suppose your right," Kakashi said but Naruto was not done asking questions. "And how come I never saw you in the academy," he said looking at you. "I graduated pretty early so it's no surprise you don't remember me," you said. "Huh?! We used to go to school together," Naruto shouted in a seriously confused tone. "Uh yeah, remember Akio or Eichi, I used to hang out with them all the time," you said a bit startled from his outburst.

"WAIT...You're that girl," he said, "You defended me against the older kids," he finished. "Yeah..." you said trying to avoid eye contact, "That's why you looked familiar, but back then you didn't use the mask, and..." he looked down and saw how your body matured, his face flushed. "I-I,"

Kakashi and Jiraiya both noticed when his eyes wandered. Jiraiya smiled at Naruto and your dad threw a plate at him.

"Ah! Kakashi Sensei," Naruto said while rubbing his now throbbing head, " What was that for?" He questioned still oblivious to the fact that they had seen him. Kakashi chose not to respond and only glared at him.

You looked at Jiraiya and Kakashi with a hint of confusion, hoping they would clarify what was going on but they didn't.

"Uh, Well, What I wanted to say was... Uh...," Naruto was at a loss for words when his eyes slid down and saw your nicely curved and defined body he became completely disoriented, plus the plate Kakashi threw at him really hurt. The truth was that when they were little, Naruto had a huge crush on you. You were so strong and very pretty that it was hard to keep his eyes off you. Of course, he was not the only one who felt that way towards you, almost all the boys had your attention, that's why he never acted on his feelings. Plus there were always two other boys, Akio and Eichi, surrounding you at all times. But that was years ago, the feeling he had for you wore off once you graduated...

You sigh, he was taking too long, you wanted to take a nap right then and there. And speaking of naps, where's your pillow? "Oh, I just remembered, I need to go get my pillow from Tsunade," you said interrupting Naruto. Your dad stopped his glare at Naruto and looked like he just remembered something. "Oh, of course, I forgot, here," he handed you a bead, but not just any ordinary bead this marble could catch you enemies off guard and turn into a katana, and for when you feel lazy it also turns into a flying pillow (like kings from seven deadly sins) "She told me to give it to you," he finished. "Thanks," you replied he nodded.

"Well, I should get going I have a mission to complete," Kakashi said, "I won't be back till tomorrow morning, y/n," he said. "Okay," you replied hiding your disappointment. "What! How come you get to go on a mission, I haven't got one in days," Naruto whined, "let me come with you, please," Naruto begged. Kakashi shook his head no, " Oh C'mon, Sensei," he continued, "No Naruto, don't you have to show y/n around," your dad said.

"Oh yeah! Y/n let's go do something together," Naruto said excitedly, you yawned, "No thanks I rather sleep, goodbye," you said flying away on your pillow. "Huh? But I'm not supposed to leave your side unless Kakashi sensei is with you," Naruto said. "It's fine, just go hang out with your friends or something, I'm heading home," you said. "No, I'm not going to leave you, I don't know why I can't, but grandma Tsunade said I can't so I won't," he said and you give a big sigh.

I'm going to have to lose this kid

You decided to make a grand escape, how, you may ask. Well by the art of running away really fast, but in this case, it's flying. You zipped out of the shop leaving a huge gust of wind behind you.

"Huh!? Where'd she go," Naruto asked and looked around to see you nowhere in sight. Naruto went straight to the door and started to track you down.

Third POV

Jiraiya chuckled a bit, "Naruto is going to have a hard time with Y/n, she's always been so strong-willed and independent," He said,

"Yeah, I'm just afraid that she won't forgive herself for what she did. I noticed she changed quite a bit, for one she now wears a mask, she also composes herself differently, she doesn't smile and laugh like she used to," Kakashi replied in a monotone voice, but deep down he was worried.

"It must be hard for her, there's a different look in her eyes, the twinkle that used to be there disappeared. But I hope Naruto and the others warm up to her and let her in, despite her past," Jiraiya said.

"So do I," Kakashi agreed and left the shop

Authors note

Hello readers, it's been a while since I posted sorry. I've just been busy studying for my fall finals that I barely had time to post. But I'm on break now so expect to get a lot of chapters these next two weeks.

I hope you have a nice day :)