Part 2

Y/n's pov 

"why? u have everything u could ever ask for and more!" Said Amy and crossed her arms.

"Yeah but Amy u had a life!" I said but soon regretted it.

"..It wasn't the best life.." said Amy with a sad voice and her eyes started to tear up.

"Oh Amy I'm so sorry.." I said and hugged her feeling her hot tears on my shoulder.

'for fucks sake Y/n! why do you always have to bring that up!' I shouted in my head until Amy let go of the hug.

Her makeup was all messed up now so I grabbed her hand and brought her over to my fancy makeup desk removing the messed up makeup and letting her choose what she would like.

I don't rlly put on any makeup, only some light lip gloss and some mascara mostly so the rest was used for situations like this.

Even though I don't wear that much I'm still pretty darn good at it. 134 years of practice rlly pays off.

"There" I say and let Amy look in the mirror. Her lilac eyes where popping with the eye shadow and thick layer of mascara and eyeliner, her blonde hair was curled instead of being straight like usual.

"I still wanna learn that trick with the hair.." She said with a smile as I chuckled.

"Sad u weren't born with magic" I responded in a smartass tone and did a cool magic trick where blue shimmer and sparkles flew up in the sky from my hand and into the air disappearing soon.

"Oh be quiet" Responded Amy and sent me a death glare while I let out a deep chuckle.

Time skip

"I gtg now Y/n, thank you for the hair style and new makeup look I love it!" said Amy and hugged me at the entrance of the castle.

"It was nothing. Have a safe trip home" I said and waved at her, watching her spread her wings and take off.

'now what the hell do I do now?' I thought as I walked inside the big castle saying hello to the guards.

I was about to go to my room when I heard my dad. Wow haven't seen him in days.

"Y/n! I have a favor to ask you" he said and lead me over to a table where my mom and brother was sitting.

"We think you are old enough to watch over heaven a couple of days" Said mom and my eyes widened.

"Wait why??" I asked

"Jesus is going down to earth again to see how everything is going and me and your mom is gonna go down to hell and make up a deal with the devil himself" Said dad and smiled at me. 

"Soooo I'm gonna be in charge while you're gone?" I asked which they nodded to. 

"Oh wow.. That's pretty awesome" I said and smiled but I didn't know how to feel rlly.

"Mhm we are leaving tomorrow" said mom and they all stood up and went their different ways.

'I know what I'm gonna do..'

'The forbidden library ofc..'