Part 4

Y/n's pov

"Amyyyyyy!" 

"Whaaaat?!"

"Did you find anythiiiiiiiing?!"

"Noooooo! Did youuuuuu?!" 

"Nooooo! keep loooooking!"

"okaaaay!"

We had been searching for a book about demons for over and hour now and we couldn't find anything.

'what's that?' I whispered and saw a book floating in a weird tube thingy.

The book had the title 'Demons of hell'

"Amyyyyy! come hereeee!" I shouted and heard her sprinting my direction and soon she was beside me looking at the floating book.

"Do we take it?" She asked and without an answer SHE grabbed it.

"I didn't even answer-" I started but I was then cut off by her dragging me to a couch with the book.

"You ready to open it?" I asked and she nodded clearly as curious as me.

Amy opened the book and there was a picture of a white and pink fella.

"Is that rlly satan??" I asked and grabbed the book out of her hands while she laughed.

"He looks like a cupcake pimp!" She said and laughed while I giggled.

Wow Never thought that the devil himself looked like that.

"So this was who my family was scared off when I was alive?" asked Amy herself and laughed again.

"Quiet Amy, You had ur laugh" I hushed and she let out a little giggle afterwards. 

I flipped the page and there was a lady there.

"Lilith. Satans wife?" I asked and looked at the lady who's hair was long and blonde, dark purple dress showing cleavage, a white pearl necklace, a pair of horns and a snake on her arm.

"She's pretty, didn't think that demons could be pretty I thought they were all ugly" Said Amy and I shrugged. 

"Dad would never let me wear anything like that" I said pointing at the dress and chuckled afterwards Amy nodded.

"My family would neither" she responded and flipped the page.

"Charlie, Princess of hell?" she said like a question.

"She looks like our age" I said.

Charlie had a red suit on with black pants, blonde hair, black and yellow eyes and red cheeks. "She looks pretty happy" I said.

"I wonder if she was born in hell like u where born in heaven" finished Amy and flipped the page.

"Alastor the radio demon.." She spit out his name like poison.

"He looks pretty scary tbh" I responded and looked at the picture of him destroying demons and other creatures.

"He is" She said and looked at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Wait u never heard of him before?" She asked.

"You have been in heaven longer than me" she said and I shrugged.

"The radio demon. One of the most powerful demon hell has ever seen?" She continued. 

"Meh not big on politics" I said and laid back on the sofa.

"ugh, decades ago Alastor manifested in hell seemingly over night he began to top overlords who had been dominant for centuries. That kind of raw power had never been harvested by immortal souls before. Then he broadcasted his carnage all throughout hell just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him The radio demon. as lazy as that is. Many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival our worlds most ancient and destructive evils. But one things for sure, He's an unpredictable source of danger a wicked spirit of mystery and a violent monster of chaos the lights of which we cannot risk getting involved with unless we want to end up erased!" She finished (thank you Vaggie)

"Okaay.." I responded and started chuckling.

"It ain't funny Y/n. He's extremely dangerous and you shouldn't fuck with him" Said Amy in a serious voice.

"And you tell me to not say words like that" I said and gave her the 'rlly?' look.

"Plus that doesn't sound right.. You sure ur not overreacting?" I asked her giggling when she gave me the death glare. 

"You know I hate when u ask me If I'm overreacting. But if you don't believe me you can read this book I found about him here in the forbidden library while searching for demon books." She said and handed me a black leather book where the title said 'Alastor the radio demon' 

"Thanks Amy, I'll hold onto this" I said and sent her a smile which she returned.

"I need to go home now Y/n, Grandma is waiting. Have fun ruling over heaven or whatever" She said and flew out of the window with me shouting a byeeee.