Part 16

I ran outside on a hill with a tree on top of it.

I touched the red snow after sitting down, it was pretty cold so I decided to go inside to get a thicker jacket instead of this leather jacket.

I made sure no one noticed me getting my stuff, The black long jacket with tie-able sides, the dark red scarf, the soft dark red gloves and the black fluffy earmuffs.

I walked outside and back on the hill ready for some alone time.

I leaned on the tree sitting down and picking up a frozen flower, flowers in hell huh?

I leaned my head back but then jumped when I saw Alastor beside me.

"Ahh!- Alastor what the fuck!" I shouted and calmed down.

He chuckled "Jumpy huh?" He asked and I nodded.

"Long story.." I said and looked down.

"I have time" He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"It all started when I was uhm.. Alive! All the kids would do it to me thinking it was all fun and games, it caused me to develop some ptsd.. long story short" I said and his eyes softened.

"Sorry about that dear" He said and I smiled.

"It's okay, I'm used to it" I said and he gave me a hug.

"What was that for?" I asked and pulled away after a few seconds.

"I thought you needed it" He said.

"U cold?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Only alittle bit" He said and I grabbed a blanket wrapping it around him Like my dad used to do to me.

"There! now u look like a hotdog!" I giggled and Alastor chuckled.

"Ehehe thank you" He said with a little blush.

Why he blushin'? 

My mind went back to yesterday with Amy where she told me that Alastor may have a tiny crush but Nah that couldn't happen.. right?

And even if it was true we couldn't be together, a demon and an angel is a no no.. That's what my dad told me.

"About what happened in the kitchen.. I'm sorry, you where just tryna help" I said and looked down.

I felt his warm hand on my cheek making me look into his red eyes. 

"It's okay dear" he said with a charming smile that made me blush even more.

God's pov

"Y/n!!! we're home!" I shouted and waited for her fast footsteps like always but nothing happened.

"Let's look around" Said Maria and we split up.

time skip

"Y/n?" I knocked on her door waiting for an answer. She would always say come in or anything and this was the last spot we haven't checked.

I looked over at my wife which just shrugged her shoulders.

I opened the door and felt evil energy.

"Honey! look!" Shouted Maria and pointed at a book on the floor. I picked it up and saw one of the most powerful books from the forbidden library.. The book about the radio demon..

"Oh no.." I muttered and Maria grabbed the book. I turned to look out the window as she sat on Y/n's bed flipping through the pages.

"Page 666.." Muttered Maria and I turned around to see. 

"She's in hell" Maria Said and started crying.

"An Angel in hell is never a good thing" I said and grabbed the book walking down the stairs in the castle and to the chimney.

I threw the book in the chimney and sat down rubbing my forehead.

I watched the book burn, the flames devouring the old paper.

"I knew this was a bad idea.." Said Maria and cuddled up in the couch with me.

"We need to go back" I said with determination standing up.

"And get our baby girl" Said Maria and joined me.

"Before they kill her" we said together.