Part 14

Y/n's pov

I heard the crowd get quiet when they saw me, ofc there was some 'Wow' 'Is that one of the ouija demons?' and all that.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the microphone waiting for the music to start.

(Thought this song would fit.. idk)

I was having a blast on the stage not caring about anyone in the room until I got eye contact with someone..

Alastor was there watching.. smiling

I couldn't stop smiling after that showing my sharp teeth.

Time skip

After the song was over there was a round of applause and I bowed smiling brightly.

"She sounds like an angel"

"Amazing!" 

"I wanna see more!" 

all those words could be heard as I walked backstage.

"That was amazing Y/n!" Shouted Charlie and hugged my waist since I was taller than her.

"Heres some of the cure" said Vaggie with a smile as I took it with a thank you. "The demons and sinners loved it! u where amazing!" Continued Charlie.

"It sure was" Said Alastors voice behind me putting a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you" I said and saw Amy roll her eyes at the radio demon.

"Smile my dear! u know ur never fully dressed without one!" Said Alastor and tried to cheer Amy up alittle bit.

'Yeah Amy doesn't like him..' I thought 

"Y/n can I speak to u? private?" Asked Amy and pulled me outside.

"yes?" I asked waiting for her to speak.

"I don't like that Radio dude.. won't u stay away from him so we don't die?" Asked Amy and I felt my eyes soften.

"But.. he's so nice.." 

"He's trying to fool you!" She continued getting alittle angry.

"You may be the princess in heaven but not in hell, so I'm not ur minion anymore" She said and walked away.

Minion? what does she mean?

It felt like a knife through my heart, those words rlly hurt when its from ur best friend you've known for over 150 years..

Amy's pov

I felt horrible for saying all that to Y/n.. But she's too blind to see what Alastor that radio bastard is trying to do! 

Give me a break..

I started walking down the street looking at the ground when I suddenly bumped into someone..

"Hey watch it!" Said the Short lady.

"Oh wait! You're exactly what we need pumpkin!" Said the lady that was dressed in a dress with blonde hair, red and black eyes and a feather hat.

"Huh?" I said but was then pulled into what looked like a cafe.

"u need a job?" Asked the lady.

"Yes-" 

"Great ur the new waitress! you start tomorrow night!" she said and shoved me out of the cafe throwing the maid uniform at me.

"Great I got a job" I muttered and walked back to the hotel.