Part 19

Maria's pov (mom)

"Are u sure about this? can't we just ask Lucifer or something like that?" I asked my husband as we where looking at the bridge that went from blue to red, we where on the blue side meaning we're in heaven right now.

"We can't trust Luci, and we need our little girl back as soon as possible" He said in a serious voice and grabbed my hand guiding us over to the red side of the bridge.

With every step I took I felt weak and started coughing and sweating, God didn't tho.. he was way too powerful.

After some minutes of walking we reached the red side where there was a maroon portal. "Are you sure about this?" I asked and he nodded and we both entered the portal and landed on our feet.

I looked at my husband and he looked like himself just with red skin and red eyes and a suit with big black horns and a black cane in his hands that made him look like a pimp tbh..

I looked at myself and saw that my skin had turned lilac, I had red long gloves on, red heels, a black pearl necklace, red horns and I had on a red long dress having a slit where my right thigh was and showed quite alot of cleavage on my chest making me blush a tiny bit.

"You ready to find our daughter?" I asked him and he linked his arm with me beginning to walk after he nodded.

Forgetting our halos..

Y/n's pov

"Y/n wake up! we need to get breakfast!" Shouted Amy and I groaned opening my eyes to see Amy's tired face.

"I haven't gotten my coffee yet so.." She said and I giggled sitting up putting on my clothes, brushed my teeth and we made it down the hall to the elevator.

Amy pressed the button fast looking grumpy and moody.

"grumpy huh?" I said and she sent me a death glare.

"I need my coffee" She said and crossed her arms as we walked out of the elevator greeting Charlie and Vaggie in the lobby talking.

"Hey Y/n r u excited for today? we're all booked out for tonight! I guess people rlly loved u" She said and put some cash into the safe thingy.

"That's great! and ofc I'm excited" I said and smiled which Charlie and Vaggie returned.

"Uggh! cmon Y/n!" Shouted Amy and was already at the door with her jacket already on. "Coming!"  I shouted and ran out the door with her, putting on my stuff on the way to the cafe.

"Are we going to the one u worked at?" I asked putting on the scarf as we walked.

"Nah I wanna try this one" She said and entered another cafe.

It had a British theme with tea and cute little cakes everywhere.

We took a seat and the waiter handed us our menus.

"I'll take some pancakes and an iced coffee with extra sugar" I said and waited for Amy to order her stuff.

"I'll take a regular coffee with some cream and the fruit salad" She said and we handed the waiter the menus as he walked away.

"Sooooo" She said and we chatted for abit waiting for the food.

Time skip

"That was a breakfast!" I said as we stepped out of the cafe and Amy giggled. "I wanna show u something" Said Amy and ran to a field behind the hotel.

It was snowing and Amy was catching snow flakes with her mouth/Tongue.

"Does it taste good?" I asked as Amy got one.