Part 10

"Amy.." I whispered and ran to her side with angel on her other side holding the ice pack. It looks like she had hit her head pretty bad since there was a big black spot and blood coming out her nose.

"What happened?" I asked Angel.

"She came crawling on her knees here begging for help and then she blacked out" he responded and Vaggie came with Charlie behind her with a worried expression.

"Get the bandages" Said Charlie and before anyone could do anything Alastor came behind her with a first aid kit.

That was quick..

Vaggies Pov

And there stood Alastor with the first Aid kit. 

too quick..

Could he be behind anything? I know he's evil and all but still..

Y/n's pov

I took amy's hand and looked at her face while Alastor bandaged her head and Angel wiped away the blood from her nose.

Amy's hair had turned black instead of blonde, she had a black turtle neck shirt, lilac high waisted skinny jeans, black sneakers and her skin had become purplish lilac. I guess this would be her as a demon.

Wait how did she even get here?

I picked up her shiny silver halo and put it on the table and Vaggie gave me a glance which I nodded to.

Alastor haven't noticed the halo yet so I ran over to the same safe and hid it, Angel had told me the code '1234' 

Alastor got done with bandaging her head so now all we had to do is wait.

I should have known how she would react..