Part 9

"Oh shit.." Muttered Charlie and looked in her little handbag with a nervous look.

"What?" I asked and sat on the bed.

"I forgot to bring that potion and I have an important meeting with someone in a couple of minutes so I don't have time to go get the cure.." She said and looked me in the eyes.

"it's okay Charlie I can get it myself" I said with a smile and she returned it.

"There is a guy here who's name is Baxter and he should have the cure ready. He's in the lab" She said and ran out the door.

"The lab?" I questioned myself and put on the heels since they where the only shoes I had right now.

I took a deep breath and wiped away the blood that was coming out my mouth and made my way outside to the elevator.

'Maybe I should ask Angel where the lab is..' I thought and entered the elevator.

The elevator made it down to the lobby where I saw Angel dust chatting and drinking with that dude husk Charlie was talking about.

"Hey Angel!" I shouted and he turned around with a chill face, but that soon turned into a scared look.

"I'm getting out of here!" Said Husk and ran away clearly scared. 

"I don't have any money on me right now miss!" Shouted Angel when I was in front of him.

I looked down at him with a 'Whaaaat??' face.

"It's me Y/n.." I said and sat down on a stool beside him.

"No way! Y/n is a smol bean in comparison to me. Ur like 9 feet tall!" Said angel and took a sip of his drink.

"Well do you know where the lab is?" I asked abit annoyed.

"Yeah" 

"Can you take me there?"

"Sure Demon Babe" He said with a smirk and I slapped his arm as we started to walk.

"Soooo Y/n.. when did you become soo uhm Tall?" He asked and I looked down at him.

"A potion Charlie gave me made me look like this. She wanted to see if I had a demon form I guess" I answered with a chuckle.

"You look like a demon ouija board, and those demons r extremely powerful" Said angel causing me to get curious.

"How powerful?" I asked in the elevator watching Angel press the basement button.

"Maybe even more powerful than the radio demon, just below Satan or maybe the same level as him. Ouija demons r the rarest kind and theres only like 2 of them. Guess ur one of them" Said Angel as if it was nothing.

'Maybe I fit in hell better than heaven..' I thought and looked at the floor.

"We're here Toots" Said angel and walked out me following behind.

"Baxter!" Shouted angel and a fish like dude showed up with Alastor?

"Y/n needs help" Said Angel and walked away into the elevator leaving me alone with Baxter and Alastor.

"Hello miss. I'm baxter" Said Baxter and shook my hand careful of the black claws.

"Y/n? is that rlly you?" Asked Alastor and looked up at me.

"mhm Charlie wanted to see my Demon form" I said and he chuckled.

"A Ouija demon huh?" He said and baxter already knew what I needed.

"Here this should help u miss" He said and gave me a blue potion.

I drank it and I suddenly felt short again, now I looked up at Alastor.

"When did you become so tall?" I asked Alastor in a joking way and he just chuckled.

"When did you become so short?" He asked pissing me off alittle bit

"I'm gonna go now, byeee" I said and waved at baxter and Alastor ofc.

Time skip

I reached the lobby ready to get some food but when I was about to enter the kitchen I heard Vaggie shout my name.

"What is it?-" I asked but stopped myself seeing who was laying on the couch with an ice pack on her forehead

"Amy.."