Part 3

Y/n's pov

"Bye mom! Bye dad! Bye Jesus!" I shouted and closed the big castle door after they left. "Phew. All I need to do now is wait for Amy to get here" I said to myself and looked at the empty castle since all the workers were at home cuz I gave them the week off.

I walked to the kitchen and found some chips and sat at the big tv screen eating while waiting for Amy.

After some time I heard the big doors open and I ran across the big hall to get to the front doors to tell Amy the news.

"Hey Y/n! where are the workers at?" Asked Amy as I catched my breath.

"And why r u still in ur pj's?" She asked again.

" first of all I gave them the week off and second.. These r comfy!" I responded which made her chuckle.

"Well get ur clothes on and then tell me what's gonna happen today" She said with a smile as I dragged myself up the stairs and into my room.

"Will this work?" I asked Amy and she nodded with a smile and sparkling eyes. She always loved dresses.

(Ignore the heels and the person ofc)

I put on the dress and put on the white sneakers to match.

I let my hair down doing that cool hair trick where it curls but not too much.

Adding the shinning halo aswell.

I put on the mascara and lip gloss and boom I'm ready.

"Okay so I was thinking we could go to the forbidden library and look for a book about hell maybe" I said putting my hands together in a begging way white giving Amy puppy dog eyes and a big smile.

(like this where ur Charlie and Amy is Vaggie)

"Are you sure? it could get us in quite alot of trouble" Said Amy and looked skeptical.

"Yeah I'm sure, they won't kill us anyway" I responded.

"We can't die. Stupid" said Amy with a smug look when I gave her the death glare for calling me Stupid.

"Okay well let's go!" I said and grabbed her hand dashing to the library hearing our fast footsteps echoing in the hall as we ran to the forbidden library.