Part 11

Time skip

Y/n's pov

I was holding Amy's hand waiting for her to wake up.

And then I felt alittle squeeze and her nose started twitching and she opened her eyes that had turned black and the white part lilac matching her jeans.

"....." She didn't say anything she was just staring at us.

"..AHHHHH!!! DEMONS!" She screamed and stood up while Charlie shoved Alastor away from the lobby.

"Is every angel gonna react like that?" Asked Angel Vaggie which she shrugged too with her hands. 

"Calm down Amy!" I Shouted and ran after her.

"It's me Y/n!" I shouted and she stopped and turned around with a 'wuuuut?' look.

"Nuh uh ur now Y/n! Y/n doesn't have horns and she would never wear clothes like that!" She Shouted and pointed at my heels and jacket which I rolled my eyes too. 

"I promise Amy It's me" I said and reached out for her hand.

Amy took my hand feeling more safe, she turned around and pointed at the others.

"....Demons???" She asked and was about to scream but I put my hand over her mouth sending Charlie, Angel and Vaggie a nervous smile and turning around so they couldn't hear us.

"Listen Amy. We're in hell and those demons r nice so be polite!" I whisper yelled still with my hand over her mouth.

She nodded and we turned back around.

"Welcome to the happy hotel!" Said Charlie and shook Amy's hand.

"I'm Charlie, This is Vaggie my gf and that's Angel dust" Said Charlie and sent Amy a smile.

"I-i-I'm amy.." She said and looked at the ground.

"Where's my halo?" She asked me reaching up to touch it.

"Oh no.." I whispered as she felt the small white horns on her head.

"Ahh-!" She started but I put my hand over her mouth again.

"Amy! ur halo is in a safe and we're demons now until we find a way back" I said and she calmed down a tiny bit.

"And can you stop with the fucking screaming!? my ears are dying!" Shouted Angel dust.

"Sorry" Said Amy and I led her over to the couch.

"So you guys r the only people here?" Asked Amy and sat down beside me.

"not quite-" Started Charlie but was interrupted by the doors slamming open.

"That's Alastor" Said Charlie and I put my hand over Amy's mouth again shushing her.

"You must be Y/n's friend!" Said Alastor and shook Amy's hand while Amy just nodded.

"So nice that so many new people r visiting the hotel" Said Alastor and sat down with us.

"So where are you from?" He asked and before Amy could answer 'heaven' I shouted.

"North of hell!" I said and Amy gave me the 'ok' look.

Amy nodded and Alastor chuckled.

"I'm from the north aswell! only the most powerful demons come from there! what r ur powers Amy? since I already know Y/n's one of the only ouija demons, could u be the second?" He said and Amy nervously giggled.

"We haven't figured that out yet" She answered and I let out a deep breath.

"Oh well then. I should get dinner ready, would u care to join me Y/N?" He asked with a smug look.

"I'd be happy to" I answered and joined him in the kitchen.