Chapter 2

In the room Monica asks me a few questions. "Do you know this girl?" "Where did you see her?" Are some of the questions. "No I have no idea who she is I just heard some crying noises and thought it was a cat or a puppy or something. Boy was I wrong." I told her. She also hands me a form and asks me to fill it out to the best of my extent. My name is Elijah Williams , 22 years old, and I work at Tommy's Coffee.

     After answering a few more questions I give her the form back and she asks me to step out of the room. I stepped out of the room and into the hallway. I hadn't really thought about what was going on at all so I took this time to think over what's going on. I fumble to get my phone out of my pocket and immediately text my best friend (and coworker) Jack. I tell him what's going on and he seems just as shocked as I am.

After what seemed like an eternity I was finally called back into the room and Monica told me that the girl was starting to wake back up. I saw her open her eyes wide at me. "You- I remember you." She said sounding a little confused. Monica explained everything and the girl kept thanking me over and over. I told her that she doesn't need to thank me because what kind of person would I be if I didn't help somebody in great need of it. She had to fill out a form and I ended up finding out her name, Rowan Blue. What a beautiful name.

After talking to Rowan for a while I was told that Rowan would need to stay overnight and I couldn't stay with her because I wasn't family. I said my goodbyes to Rowan and Monica before leaving. I checked the time on my way back home, 11:34. "Damn it's pretty late." I whisper under my breath.