Chapter 20

⚠️SMUT⚠️
                         (WC: 1484)
ELIJAHS POV
Rowan yawned and was rubbing her eyes. "Are you tired? I can bring you to your house if you'd like?" I looked in the mirror to see her in the backseat. She nodded and fell asleep holding her Rilakkuma stuffie.

We arrived at her house and I pulled into the driveway. I looked into the mirror again and saw that Rowan was fast asleep. I got out as quietly as I could, not wanting to wake her. I picked her up bridal style and got her house key out of her backpack. Once we got inside I felt her move around in my arms. "It's alright Rowan, you can go back to sleep." I smiled at her. She looked up at me with her eyes half closed and mumbled something that I couldn't understand. I laid her down on her bed and she seemed to be half asleep when she slipped off her shoes and they dropped on the floor next to her. She really was adorable. "Goodnight Rowan." I whispered as I turned off light and started to close her door. "Elijah?" I heard her say in a sleepy voice. She rolled over on her side looking at me with the soft light of the moon shining in through the window. "Yes Rowan?" She patted the empty space on the bed next to her. "Would you lay with me?"

ROWANS POV
I patted on the empty space next to me "Would you lay with me?" I was very tired and half asleep, thoughts barely processing. I hoped he couldn't see my face and tried to hide the blush that was spreading across my entire face. "A- are you sure?" Elijah said with a little surprise in his voice. I yearned for Elijahs touch ever since he simply put his hand on the side of my face. Trying to think of an excuse, I said "Yes I'm sure. I don't want to sleep alone. I might get nightmares." I spoke in a gentle, soft tone due to my tiredness. "I mean, if you really want me to I will." His voice had a hint of nervousness in it. I saw him slip off his shoes next to the door and walk over to the edge of my bed. "Scoot over a bit munchkin." He said with a grin on his face. I blushed hard at the nickname but complied.

ELIJAHS POV
     Honestly I don't even know where that nickname came from. I opened my mouth and "munchkin" came out. Worry ran all through my body for a split second. Fortunately, I was relieved when I saw her face grow red and she shifted over a bit. I laid down next to her and she immediately nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck. Now it was my turn to blush like crazy.

     She rested her head on chest while a comfortable silence filled the room only to be broken by the small breaths coming from Rowan. She had fallen fast asleep. I let out a soft sigh and wrapped my arms around her. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep as well.

ROWANS POV
     I woke up and stretched my arms out only to realize that they were blocked by something. I opened my eyes and realized that they weren't blocked by something, but someone. I froze with all of last night rushing into my head. "I can't believe I asked him to lay with me!" "Am I crazy!" All these thoughts kept coming to mind but they were accompanied by another memory that I thought I had pushed way deep down and out of my mind. That dream.

3RD PERSON/DREAM
"Hello?" Rowan called out across the room. Nobody replied. The room fell silent after the echos of Rowan's voice stopped bouncing off the walls. The room was dark and empty. No walls, no floors, just empty space. Rowan was becoming more worried by the second. "Hello!? Can anybody hear me?" She shouted a little louder. Once again the sounds seized. Only a few seconds later, Rowan focused in on the rustling noise coming from all directions. The sound got louder and louder until it sounded like it was right next to her. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see what was coming towards her. The sound was gone. She opened her eyes and this time she wasn't in a dark room, she was in a hospital room. Somebody came through the room doors and they seemed familiar. Rowan can't recall who this face belongs to but it gave a very warm feeling to Rowan. She was happy here. She was happy because they were here. Rowan squeezed her eyes shut again and once she opened them she found herself now in a large room. The room had light pink walls and hard-wood floors, covered with a large circular white rug. To the right of the room was baskets upon baskets full of toys. To the left was a bed that had a white canopy resting above it. She looked around to see if anybody would accompany her. She heard a door gently click open behind her. There was now a door in the room. The person from before walked in, but his features were much more remarkable now. His sharp jawline, black hair, slim figure. Rowan couldn't get enough. "Hey darling? Do you know where the-" Once the man laid eyes on Rowan his eyes widened and a grin grew across his face. Rowan looked down to see what was making his mind go blank and immediately went cherry red. She was completely stripped of all clothes. "Wow baby, no matter how many times I see you like this, you still blow me away every single time. You're gorgeous." The man said his eyes still wide. Rowan uttered a small, quiet "Th- thank you." "Was my baby waiting up here to play with her daddy?" He asked. Rowan immediately replied, with much more confidence in her voice than before "Of course daddy! I've been waiting for so long and I just dont want to wait any longer! Please don't make me wait anymore." A small playful pout made its way to Rowan's lips. "How could I deny that, baby? Come here darling." Rowan crawled her hands and knees to the man in front of her. "C- can I s-suck it daddy? Please?" "Oh? Baby, have you been a good girl?" He places his hand on the side of Rowans face, gently caressing it. "Yes daddy! I've been a good girl, I promise!" Rowan looks up at the man and for the first time she really takes in all of his features. She knows why he seemed so familiar. This was Elijah. Rowan only got more excited knowing who this man was. Elijah looked back down and smiled at his baby girl in front of him. "I'm all yours baby." With just those words, Rowan immediately started to unzip and unbutton his black pants. She admired the growing bulge forming in his boxers, practically drooling. Elijah let out a small laugh watching Rowan drool over his growing member. "Like what you see babydoll?" He said with a smile. Rowan nodded and tugged at his boxers, pulling them off. "Thank you daddy." Rowan looked Elijah in the eyes while she took the head of his member into her mouth. Elijah let out a low groan at the feeling of her tongue dancing around him. Rowan continued to put more of his length into her mouth until he reached the very back of Rowans throat. Bobbing her head up and down, she watched Elijahs facial expressions. He makes the hottest expressions when he's like this. Rowan closed her eyes trying to focus on his sounds but once her eyes fluttered shut, the room fell silent. Rowan opened her eyes and was now laying down on the bed. She looked down only to see Elijah planting small kisses down her thighs. She saw his clothes to her right on the floor. "Look at you baby, already wriggling around for me. How gorgeous." Rowan could feels Elijahs breath against her clit. "You're so wet darling. Mind if I clean you up a little bit?" Elijah looked up into Rowans eyes as she said "Yes daddy, please." After the words escaped her lips Elijah teasingly flicked his tongue against her clit. Rowan let out a soft moan and whined "Daddy pleeeease!" "Please what baby? Tell me what you need dear." "Daddy please make me come~ please make feel good daddy~" Elijah gave a devilish grin to Rowan and lowered his lips to wrap around Rowans- Dream/Flashback end "Rowan?"

OH MY GOD!! WELL UM HERE U GO. THIS TOOK SO LONG TO POST BECAUSE THIS WAS VERY WEIRD TO WRITE BUT UH YEAH I HOPE U LIKE IT :)