Chapter 4

"Hi, I'm Rowan! Elijah, if you're watching this than I just want to say thank you and what you did will not go unnoticed. Thank you so much Elijah!" I heard her say. "Holy shit Jack she's talking to me!" I tell Jack through the phone. Me and jack talk to each other for a while longer before we both fell asleep still on the phone.

     I wake up and go to make some breakfast. Bacon and eggs are always my go to thing to make when I don't have an idea on what to cook. I'm just starting to cook the bacon when I hear a knock at my door. Confused, I walk out of the kitchen, through the dining room, out the living room, and to the front door. I opened the door and I'm immediately bombarded with cameras, microphones, and questions.

     "Hello Elijah! I'm Katie Smith from Fox News and I'm here to ask you a few questions." The lady says. "Sorry nows not a good time. I need to get to work soon." I tell her and then gently shut the door making sure not to slam it.

     After I eat my breakfast I get in my car and go on my way to work. It's a nice day outside and I should walk but I'm just trying to avoid the news right now. I didn't do this for publicity and I never meant for it to be perceived that way, I simply was just doing the right thing.
**************************
     Sorry I know this is a short chapter but I'm just getting some writers block. I love you!!
                          ~Rowan