Chapter 3

I get home at about 12:00 AM.  As soon as I walked through the doors of my house I kneel down to hug on my dog, Bear. "Hey Bear! You would not believe the day I had today." Bear was a light brown Pomeranian that I've had since I was 17. Bear follows me into my room and I get dressed into my pajamas.

     I woke up to calls from Jack. I groan as I sit up and answer the phone. "Hello?" (J for Jack and E for Elijah)
J: Oh my god dude have you seen the news!
E: Uhh no why? I just woke up.
J: Go check it out I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I get up and head to the living room with Bear following behind and Jack still on the phone. Oh. My. God. "Jack I'm on the news?!"

J: I told you you wouldn't be disappointed!
E: But why am I on the news though?
J: Uhh because you saved that girls life? Remember?
E: Of course I remember and her name is Rowan. Rowan Blue.

This is so crazy! It's 1:30 in the morning and I'm watching myself on the news! I hear Monica talking to the reporters about what I told her had happened. "Well he said he got off from work at Tommy's Coffee and was walking down the street..." she went on to tell the rest of the story until I see a familiar face. "Rowan! Jack it's Rowan!" I yell into the phone. Jack laughs at how excited I was. "What? I'm just glad to see her okay." Then I hear what she has to say.
****************************************
Hey lovelies Rowan here! I just wanted to check up on a few things and let you know how things might change in the future. I'm not really sure if I'm going to continue writing because I have pretty tight schedule most of the time and I'd like to either update a lot more or just not update at all. I hope you understand! I love you!!

Ps. I'm naming each part with the numbers now because it's hard to come up with titles.