Chapter 16

ROWANS POV
     Elijah looked relieved and he picked me up, put me on his side and I hung up the picture. I giggled and we smiled at each other. He put me back down and asked me if I had ate today. "No I haven't yet. I was just so eager to get here!" "In that case, how about we get out of the house for a while and go eat?" I smiled and nodded my head "Anywhere in particular you enjoy?" He asked me. When I'm little the only food I'm thinking about is chicken nuggies. Of course I'm not going to tell him that though. "No, nothing in particular really." "Well then, I guess it'll just have to be a surprise." He smiled "The garage is a little far so come here, I'll carry you." I blush and run up into his arms. I really do love being held. Elijah holds me so tightly yet so softly and I feel so secure in his arms. My head is resting on his shoulder, my legs around his waist, and my arms are cuddled up to my chest which is against his. I never want this to end.

ELIJAHS POV
I'm so glad she likes to be held. I love holding her! She's so relaxed against my chest. I put her into the backseat of my car and sat her up on the pastel pink booster seat and buckled her up. She dropped Blueberry when we were hanging up the picture but I grabbed her and handed her to Rowan. "Thank you!" She said with a smile. "Of course! I couldn't just leave Blueberry on the ground like that!" I closed the door and got into the driver seat. "Where are we going?" Rowan asked. "I can't tell you! It's a surprise! I promise you'll love it though." "Okay, I'm excited!" Before we go I want to tell her that I'm into ddlg. I don't want to keep dropping hints and make her feel unsure or uncomfortable. I want to get her honest opinion and I want to make sure she really knows.

ROWANS POV
     Elijah looked like he was worried and we were sitting in the car for a couple seconds so I asked him if he was okay. "Of course I'm okay Rowan! There's just some things I think you should know." This worried me. Did he not want me to be here? Should I go? I didn't speak I just prepared myself for what he was going to say. "When I visited you at your house I saw that room. I know you saw me peeking and I want to apologize for that. It wasn't any of my business. However, I think when I saw the room something in me clicked. I saw another side of you I hadn't really seen before. I'm glad I saw it. I guess what I'm trying to say is-" He sighed. "Rowan, are you- a- a little?" He looked nervous and tense. Now was finally the time to come out and tell him.