Chapter 13

ELIJAHS POV
*Ding!* I woke up to a text message. "Message from Rowan: Hey Elijah! I'm gonna be heading over there soon!" Oh shit! I must've slept in! I texted her back "Okay that sounds great! Drive safe!" I need to hurry and get ready! I set out an outfit last night so at least I don't need to search my closet for clothes right now. I wore a dressy casual outfit because I was planning on maybe asking her if she wanted to go to a park or the mall or wherever really. I ran to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair, styling it before I heard Bear barking downstairs. Is she here? I went down the steps and saw that Bear was waiting by the door so I picked him up and pulled the door open.

"Hi Rowan! Come on in!" Rowan greeted me and Bear although Bear was a bit skeptical of her. I couldn't help but notice her outfit. She looked beautiful! She has a pacifier and I think I might've blushed a bit when I saw that because Rowan giggled. "Sorry! I just love your outfit! I think it really suits you." Rowan giggles again. "Thank you! I was searching for the perfect outfit and I'm glad you like it!" Rowan smiles. Rowan has made it very clear to me that she is a little so now is my time to tell her my little secret.

ROWANS POV

Yes! He noticed my outfit! I knew he would love it! There's no way he could possibly not know I'm a little now. Elijah gestured for me to come closer and I did. He leaned in close to my ear and with the softest yet most seductive voice, he whispered "Of course I love it little one. Anything you wear is absolutely gorgeous." At this point I'm blushing uncontrollably and I tried to hide it by covering my cheeks with my hands but of course Elijah had already seen it. "What's the matter Rowan? You're looking a little flustered there." He continued to whisper in my ear. "I'm sorry darling. Let's go outside for some fresh air, okay?" I could tell I was slipping into little space. I looked up at him and nodded. I didn't want to speak because I knew that my voice would probably be higher than normal. Since I had never been deep into my little space around Elijah I was nervous for him to see me like this so I tried to calm myself down.

ELIJAHS POV
     "Come with me Rowan." I put my hand out for her to hold as I showed her to the top floor balcony. I always go up here to relax and I could sense Rowan's nervousness so I thought this would be a great place to go first. I asked her where she would like to sit and she pointed to the sofa at the corner of the balcony. "Can I sit with you Rowan?" I asked her. "Mhm!" She wasn't speaking and I had an idea why. Did I put Rowan into little space? Does she not want me to know she's in little space? I sat next to Rowan and I told her I had some coloring books and I saw her eyes just light up almost immediately. "Hold on one moment. I'm just going downstairs for a second and I'll be right back" I smiled. "Okay! I'll wait here!" Rowan's little space voice has to be the most angelic sound I have ever heard. She is so adorable.