Chapter 12

ROWANS POV
I'm so excited to go to Elijah's house tomorrow! I can't wait to see his dog but if I'm being completely honest that isn't the only reason I'm so excited. Elijah saw my pink room. He has to know I'm a little by now! I've been trying to hint at it subtly but I guess it wasn't working. He gave me a stuffie but maybe that was just a random gift? Anyways, I need to decide on an outfit. I'll search for my clothes that put me deep into my little headspace. Could this go wrong? Yes. Will I still go do this? Also yes.

     I went with this outfit:

I really hope he likes it! I've tried to dress up around him a little bit I've never worn clothes quite as "little" as these around him

I really hope he likes it! I've tried to dress up around him a little bit I've never worn clothes quite as "little" as these around him. I'm in my living room watching my favorite Disney movie, the princess and the frog! I have a coloring book full of animals on my lap and markers. "Since I don't have a daddy, I don't have anybody telling me I can't use markers on the couch!" I whisper to myself with a sly smile.

After coloring for a while I feel myself getting tired so I carefully ripped out the pages that I colored and put them on my fridge. The movie wasn't over yet and I was eager to finish it so I sat down on the couch watching the movie when I started to feel like my eyelids were getting heavier by the second and I drifted off to sleep.

Quite a while later, I woke up but I felt like something was off. I felt my forehead and it was hot! "Why do I have to be sick today!" I closed my eyes, frustrated but I remembered something that made me feel even hotter. Last night I had a dream. I had a dream that I was with Elijah. I can't remember every moment of the dream but I do remember that it was a little... spicy. "Oh my god! Rowan what are you thinking!" I lifted up the blanket that was covering me to see that I was covered in something else now. I was blushing uncontrollably even though I knew nobody else was around and only I knew this happened. "Okay. Calm down. Nobody else needs to know. You're fine." I kept repeating that to myself to keep my composure. I walked into the bathroom to get ready and shower when I saw myself in the mirror. "I'm as red as a tomato!"

After getting cleaned up I went to get on my outfit and style my hair. It's almost noon now so I texted Elijah. "Hey Elijah! I'm gonna be heading over there soon!" I sent the text and went to pack my backpack before leaving.

 "Hey Elijah! I'm gonna be heading over there soon!" I sent the text and went to pack my backpack before leaving