Chapter 17

ELIJAHS POV
I can't believe this. Is she going to say no? So much could wrong. I saw her blush and her worried face faded into relief. Some of my tension melted away but I was still a little nervous for her answer. Finally after what seemed to be forever, she answered. In that angelic little voice again I heard "Yes I am." We smiled and all my tension was gone. "Elijah are you- you a- a Daddy?" My face got all hot. It was odd to hear her say this. I've thought about being a Daddy for a long time now but nobody has ever asked me. "I am." I felt embarrassed but I knew this was good for both of us. I haven't told anybody about me being into ddlg before so Rowan was the first. "I'm so glad to hear that! I've been trying to subtly drop some hints hoping you would ask! I guess today's outfit wasn't so subtle." She giggled "But thank you." Rowan said. When I first met Rowan she gave off this type of child-like energy, like she was calling for help. I think I was the one that was meant to find her. I think I was the one that was meant to save her.

Me and Rowan talked about our ddlg lifestyles all the way to the surprise destination. "Alright Rowan! Close your eyes!" She closed her eyes and I went to the backseat to unbuckle her. I put Blueberry in Rowan's backpack and put Rowan on my hip. She nuzzled her face into my shoulder and I put her backpack on my other shoulder. I walked in and saw a bunch of people looking at us like we were some little puppies at a pet store. I put up two fingers to let the waitress know that we needed a table for two people. She escorted us to a table next to a window. It was beautiful outside. The sky was a deep purple with swirls of pink. Rowan still had her eyes shut so I sat her down and told her that she could open her eyes.

ROWANS POV
Elijah told me I could open my eyes so I did. "Wow!" I saw shelves full of stuffies, rooms filled to the brim with toys, and I saw so many Mommys, Daddys, Babygirls, And Babyboys! This place was perfect! Elijah smiled at me and said "I thought you might like it." "I love it! Thank you thank thank you!" I was bouncing up and down in my seat. This place really is perfect for me and I'm glad Elijah was the one to take me here.

I saw a waitress walk over to our table and she looked at Elijah asking what we would like to drink. "I'll have a lemon water and I think she'll want a chocolate milkshake?" He looked towards me for approval. I nodded back. "Okay! I'll be back in just in one moment." The waitress said. She looked at me and smiled before waking away. "Elijah can you grab my teddy from my pack pack please?" Pack pack? It's been a while since I've said that. Elijah really can get me deep into little space. "Of course!" He said unzipping my pack pack. I saw him grow a little blush across his face and I couldn't think about why he would be blushing. What did I put in there? Oh my god! I forgot to take the toys out of there!