Thank You!

I want to share thanks you all the people that have supported me! You have gotten me through a lot of tough times and a lot of depression. Life has been rougher and only been getting rougher, I want to thank the friends that are still by my side. I want to thank my parents for keeping my head up through these troubling times. And with so many people not supporting me in writing books I want to thank the ones that are.
Writing makes me feel better about the world and it gets my mind off things, I appreciate the support and Im sorry for taking that much needed month off. I noticed I am not getting as many views after I took that month off! If You could share some love and go shout me out on whatever you have, whether it be Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, I would very much support it.
I am trying to start I movement to get people to start reading again, I hope this 2nd book in the story will help, I am not fully healed from my injury but this always helps.
Im sorry for the first few chapters of my books being rough, becuase of the brain injury I have forgetten so many words it is still rough but I am getting there! Thank you all so much for the support! This series will continue sometime in May or early June, stay tuned! Go check out the first book @ The Dead Dont Talk
Also check out @ Dragon Wars into middle age times and dragons (skyrim), and @ Alone if you are into warriors.