Epilogue

"You talk like it is not your own group that you are a part of... Like you want them to fail... And I like it!" The bigger guy said to a guy that was also big, but not nearly as big as the guy that was speaking. He looked like a shrimp compared to that guy.
The guy looked at him at the first part, and he looked a bit scared, as if he expected the guy to attack him. He then nodded thankfully at the last part, clearly someone knew who their master was... It was a bit funny of you were watching it.
At least, the leader thought it was funny, with a bit of a nasty grin on his face. He then slammed his fist on the table, scaring the "smaller guy", as it made him move back a bit surprised. He just wanted to get out of the room at this point, he had done his job.
He looked a bit scared, but he began to speak to the leader. The leader just kept the same evil grin on his face the whole time, but he nodded to the guy, letting him know that he was allowed to talk. The guy knew his place, and what to do and not to do, which was just what the leader wanted.
"So Paris... When will I get my wife?" He said to the bigger guy. The bigger guy looked at him, and then he squinted his eyes at him. It clearly scared the other guy quite a bit, and he wondered if he had messed up, or if he should not have asked him that.
After a few more seconds, the bigger guy then began to laugh. He knew if he gave him that, then they would lose the advantage in all of this. Just like he had done before, it led to a couple of people getting away in some of their attacks.
He knew that they were out there, plotting some rebellion. He had sent teams out to scout places before, and none of them had come back. He figured it was just best to send them out one at a time, and if they found a new place they relayed it back to him.
He kept the same grin on his face, but he did not say anything to the guy. The guy had thought that he had made a funny joke, and the bigger guy had laughed, but he had a bit of an upset look on his face at the same time, as if it had hurt his feelings. The bigger guy then began to speak up loudly for the smaller guy to hear.
"You will get her when your job is done and I say so..." He said to him. The smaller guy looked down at the ground a bit sadly, and you could clearly tell that he was in pain. It seemed to make to bigger guy even more happy however. You would think someone would not like to see another person in pain, but it is 2030 after all...
The smaller guy then lifted his head up and squinted at the bigger guy, as if he was about to grow a pair, and say something back to the big guy. However he decided not too, which would probably be a smart call. The bigger guy did not seem to notice.
The smaller guy did however say something, he was still in a bit of pain because he had lost someone close to them because of the bigger guys group. But he would much rather have his wife back if he did really have to make that trade off.
"Well, when do you think that will happen?" He asked the bigger guy. The bigger guy still had his head turned to the wall. He was pretending as if he had not heard what the other guy had said, but he was really just trying to say back to him.
After a few more seconds, the guy looked down at the ground a bit sadly, and then the big guy turned his head at the same time, and he had a bit of an angry look on his face. He knew that he could not be soft on people like this, if he did that than he would be a weak leader, and he did not want that.
"For fucks sake! Did I not just tell you when? Get out of the room! I have other measure to talk about." He said to the smaller guy. The smaller guy looked at him a bit surprised, but he did not want to test the bigger guys patience. He then began to walk out of the room.
Once he was out, the bigger guy got a more calm and cool state of mind, as he sat down at a chair that was on a nearby table. He looked at the cameras that were on the TVs in front of him, and he then cracked a smile at the next guest that was about to be coming into the room.
He then tapped the button, that opened the front door, to let them know that it was their time to come into the room. After a few more seconds, the first 2 people walked in, with their mouth's taped up. They showed fear in their eyes, which was what the leader liked to see.
Then the 3rd person walked into the room with them, she squinted her eyes at the leader, and you could tell that she was clearly upset with him. She did not say anything however, she knew better than to do that. As she waited for their leader to speak.
The leader sat there for a few moments, and he did not say anything... He just looked at the father and the mother, with their mouth's taped up, and he cracked a smile. Then he lifted up his cup of coffee, and he began to drink from it.
After a few sips, he then put the cup down on the table, a little bit too hard so the cup nearly cracked. You could tell that he was upset, and both the mother and the father looked scared, you could see the fear on their faces...
The big guy then slammed his head on the table, and he began to walk towards the both of them. They both knew better than to move back, they knew that he would kill them if they showed those signs of weakness.
He looked at both of them, and then he began to yell at them. As he began to speak, it was more obvious that he was speaking to the girl that did not have her mouth taped shut, even though he was moving his head back and forth, looking at the parents.
"Courtney, which parent of yours should I kill... If you don't give me the correct answer than I will kill them both." He said to the younger girl. She was still a teenager, probably 15 or 16 if you had to guess based on her face, but if you chose her body than you would say 25...
The bigger guy did his best not to stare at her body, he knew that she was a kid, and he was a grown man... He was nearly 30, maybe his birthday had already passed, he was not sure... He did not keep up with the date anymore. After a few moments, the girl finally decided to respond to him.
"I am sorry! We did not know that they knew we were coming... Someone must have known, someone must have betrayed you! Please spare their lives, we will not fail you again, I promise..." She said to him. He looked at her for a few moments, and he realized that she might be right.
There might be someone in their own community that was giving other people secrets, just like he had for the other community. He squinted his eyes at her for a few moments, he did not want to believe that one of his best men would do something like that, but it could very well be a possibility.
He looked back at the girl, and then he began to speak something, but no one else in the room could hear what it was that he was saying, until the last part, which he said much louder than the rest of what it was that he was saying.
"That is not a good response!" He yelled, and then he picked up the revolver that he always left on the table for times like this, and he shot at the woman. But just as he shot, the man ran in front of her, stopping the bullet from hitting her, and it hit him directly in the forehead instead.
The young girl began to cry, as she fell down on her knees, looking at her father. The older lady did not say anything, nor was she crying, but you could see tears falling from her eyes. The big guy then looked at the woman and shook his head at her.
The younger girl noticed him still having the gun in his hand, and she knew what it was that he was about to do next. She yelled to him loudly, trying to get him to stop, and to not shoot her mother.
"Please don't! We won't fail you again!" She yelled at him. But it seemed as if she was too late, or the bigger guy just did not seem to care, as if he had no heart. He then pulled the trigger on the revolver, which made a click, but a bullet did not shoot out of the barrel.
He then pulled the trigger once again and it made the same click, he looked at the gun, and then he pulled out the barrel to see what was wrong with it. He realized that he only had 1 bullet in the round, and he cursed himself, and then he looked back up at the younger girl. He then nodded to her, today was her lucky day I suppose.
"Well... Lucky for you, I have no more bullets in the cartage. So your mother gets to live to see another day. But you better not fair me again, otherwise your mother wont be the only one that I kill." He said to the girl.
The girl sat there for a few moments, staring at the body of her dead father, but then she eventually nodded to him. She would do as he said, she knew who the leader was...