CHAPTER 2

BROOKLYN, NY

POP SMOKE.

I Was chilling at the crib and I kickin it on the couch, rolling a couple blunts for later. Mike just left the crib to go see his baby momma, thank god I ain't have none of that drama in my life. But I am missing a lady in my life. I wouldn't mind having a rider. A partner in my life.

Speaking of women Anjelicar just popped up in ma mind, imma hit her up about that date we supposed to have.

Me: Wassup, it's pop.

Not even a few minutes later she responded. 

Anjelicar: Hey pop ..

Me: How you doin? I wanna take you out on that date...tonight.

Yes tonight, I'm not a patient man, if I want something. Imma get it now

Anjelicar: sure, imma send the addy. Be here at 7.

Damn just like that..pretty demanding. I like it

I closed my phone as she sent me her addy, damn I think that's a penthouse she livin in..well she ain't live to far from ma place so that's easy for a niggaThis gon be a interesting night.

My doorbell rang. I got put my hand over the glock in my pants, cant be trusting no body. You don't know who be showing up at yo door these days.

"Who" I yelled,

"it's me nigga..damn open the door woo"it was mike & Dave head ass. I sucked my teeth and opened the door.

They walked in to the living room and mike plopped on ma sofa and Dave went straight to the refrigerator searching for a drink.

"You never know what shawty house I just came back from" mike started with a huge smile on his face, here we go again.

"Nigga shut up she ain't even let you hit" Dave said, opening a Gatorade.

"Nigga how do u know if she let me hit or not huh" mike said, squinting his eyes.

Dave rolled his eyes. "Man who this female we talking about" I said, "she from the club" Dave said.

"Nigga don't speak about her like she some hoe" Mike defended her. I agreed with him, some their to hustle and some their to be hoes, but in his case I ain't know which one of them he talking about.

"Bro get to talking who is she" I said laughing.

Mike went on " her name Ana, woo..she friends with that chick..what's her name..anj..anjel or.."

"Anjelicar" I said, they both looked at me crazy. "Nigga how you know her name" I chuckled.

"When I told y'all I had eyes on shawty, I meant I had EYES on shawty, I'm takin her out tonight" I said.

"Yo this niggaaaa, so you interested?" Dave said sitting on the sofa. I nodded.

"Anyways yall, I got some beef with some niggas" Dave said leaning in. We always knew how to deal with bum ass niggas who ain't know how to clear the path for us. When you famous, got money and make it out the hood. Niggas come for you. But I ain't mind killin a nigga or two.