CHAPTER 11

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

ANJELICAR

I Posed as bashar took the pictures of me on the balcony..you could say he was enjoying the view because of his hard on.

"Baby are you taking the photos" I told him, he got out of his stare and stared taking the photos.

"You a snack baby" he said.

I laughed

"Come see em" he said, I walked over there and looked at the photos while he scrolled through them. I loved the way he took photos of me. We were waiting for our team to come and help us get ready for Diddys party. So In the mean time we just took some pics of me.

"Wait I like that one, imma send that to myself" he said sending it to himself "but baby my pussy is out in that one" I whined.

"Yeah that's why I want it, because you looking sexy as fuck. Photos like that are for papi to keep" he said kissing me with tongue.

He slapped my ass as he gave me my phone, unlocking his and seeing the photo he sent to himself of me. While he drools over that photo I went to my gram and posted the best photo out of all of them

Anjelicarose
Los Angeles, California

Liked by Realpopsmoke and kyliejenner Anjelicarose papi so crazy 234,000 commentsKyliejenner bitch

Anjelicarose papi so crazy
234,000 comments
Kyliejenner bitch..be my babymama
Realpopsmoke woah 😈😍

I then closed my phone and then went down to the kitchen and grabbing some fruit snacks, these were my shit and bashar always took the ones I was eating rather than going and grabbing his own ones.

I had to make sure he wasn't in sight when I was eating..I quickly went and sat on the sofa and hid them in my hand eating them. Yes it was that serious, he would pop out of nowhere.

"Baby"

They you go. I can never eat my damn food by my self.
I shook my head and chucked them all in my mouth. "Yeah" I said with a mouth full of gummies

"They here" he yelled, oh shit they already here. Time to get ready y'all.

2 hours later.

We were both on the way, In bashars rolls Royce.
Blasting Armed N dangerous.

I was looking through the mirror, fixing my hair.
"You lookin good" he complimented me.

"Thanks baby" I mumbled.

I shut the mirror and went on my phone taking some selfies. Singing to the song, Bashar stuck his hand in front of the camera as he done his lil gang signs, putting the camera on him he growled.

I didn't caption the video, I just put it on my story.
My man looked so fine.

"You looking good papiii" i said. Hyping him up.