CHAPTER 13

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

ANJELICAR

It was 6 in the morning and this is what we were doing.

"Yeah baby imma just hold the phone" he said as we were having sex, he wanted to record. It was fine by me as long as it didn't go anywhere I trusted him

He took his dick and aligned himself in me, "mmmm" I moaned, he slapped my ass and immediately pushed himself all the way in arching my back all the way.

"Ouuuu papi" I moaned, he then started going faster, he grabbed my hair in a ponytail and pulled it whilst he was fucking me from the back. "You like that shit you dirty bitch..huh" he groaned in between strokes.

We did this for a while and then he flipped me over and climbed up to my mouth putting his dick in, recording me do it. I chocked in him because he was thrusting his dick down my throat, I moaned in between thrusts.

"Suck all that shit" he mumbled quietly. He took it out and I had him in my hand, I stroked him and put his tip on my tongue tapping it multiple times.
I wrapped my lips around his tip sucking it.

Letting go making a pop sound. Whilst I lifted his dick up and sucked on his ball. He made sure to get this on camera, he then took his hands down to my breasts squeezing them, getting them in the frame as well.

"Mmmm fuck" he groaned, "put that dick back in ya mouth" he said as I grabbed his dick shoving it in my mouth. I bobbed my hair upwards and that shit was hard.

He then took it out and gave me the phone to record him, he went down to my pussy and attached his mouth to my clit, licking and sucking it hard. You could see in the camera his face was already converted in my juices.  I put my hand on his head pushing his face further in whilst he looked up at me, taking his hand squeezing my breast and playing with my hard nipples.

"Mmmm papiii" I moaned, "mmmm" I moaned again. It was just so good. "Just like that papa" I said to him looking at him straight in the eye.

Then he got up and layed down on the bed with his dick sticking up wards, I climbed on him and I sat on top of his dick facing him, riding him with my hips as he put the camera on me taking all of it.

He recorded his dick going in and out of my Pussy while he slapped my ass. "Fuckkk" I moaned throwing my head back playing with my own breasts

"Damn" he groaned. He grabbed my buy the neck and growled

"Turn around now, reverse ya self" he said, I did so and then my ass was facing him. I rode him and bounced on his big dick.

"Mmhm papi your dick is so biggg" I moaned loudly as he gripped my ass checks in his hand furiously slapping them as they clapped from me going up and down.

His dick was now covered in my white juices.

"Fuck pussy wet" he said, as you heard the clapping and wetness of both of us.

He then got up and layed my down, putting my leg over his shoulder entering me from the side, fucking the shit out of me whilst he put the camera directly on my push and he thrusted in and out.